Site-Seeing [Chapter 45]

**This chapter is dedicated to my good friend Jiyongyongie <3 사랑해! Happy Birthday (생일 축하 해요)

We were by the pool relaxing the next morning.
"You want a lemonade or something, baby?" JiYong asked, looking over at me. He was wearing sunglasses. I nodded and poked his nose, smiling as he got up to go get some lemonade.  I closed my eyes and relaxed.
"Excuse me," I heard a voice. I opened one eye and stared up at the figure above me.
"Yes?" I asked the Japanese boy.
"I couldn't help but notice you. You're really attractive," he smirked.
"Well, thanks," I blushed,"But actually--"
"Is this guy giving you trouble?" JiYong came up behind him.
"I was just having a nice conversation with this beautiful woman. Is that a problem, buddy?" The guy asked. I gulped, knowing this wouldn't turn out well.
"Yes, it is,"
"Why? I got here first,"
"Oh? Well did you know that she's my fiancé?" JiYong grabbed the guy's collar. He gulped.
"Don't hit on my girl ever again," he growled and threw the guy into the pool. I giggled.
"Come on, AC," he said angrily. I knew he wasn't mad at me, just jealous. He picked me up bridal-style and brought me inside the hotel.
"Why do you have to be so attractive?" He asked.
"You want me to look bad instead?" I raised an eyebrow.
"Well, no... I just don't like when other guys hit on you and stuff," he shrugged. JiYong put me down by our car and opened the door. I got in and so did he.
"Where are we going," I asked as I put shorts and a t-shirt over my bikini.
"Site-seeing," he replyed.

He took me to Jeju Museum of War History & Peace.
"You could've taken me to an art meuseum or something, you know," I suggested.
"No. I like this place. I came here when I was a kid and learned about the history of Korea," JiYong took my hand,"Trust me, you'll like it."

We walked around with a tour guide, and I started getting sad over the stories about soldiers and war. I sniffled as I stared at a statue.
"Miss," someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned to see the handsome tour guide.
"Here," he smiled, handing me a tissue.
"Oh thank you," I bowed. I felt JiYong's arm wrap around my waist,"That's it! You will never leave my side." He pulled me away.

"Two in one day. Are you more attractive in Jeju then usual?" He threw his arms in the air.
"Maybe," I shrugged.
"AC," JiYong leaned against our car. Did I mention? Of course it was the lambo.
"Uh-huh?"
"I love you so dearly. Please, don't ever leave me. Ever," his head rested on my shoulder.
"I won't," I promised and stroked his hair.
"My lips will only kiss yours, yours only mine," I felt his hot breath against my neck. He kissed my neck twice.
"Let's go back to the hotel," I said. He smiled and nodded.