Working [Chapter 40]

JiYong didn't have any concerts at the moment, so Taeyong and I went back to work at Kim's Coffee Shop. Our first customers arrived early in the morning. A girl with long black hair and hazel eyes came in, followed by a familiar guy. Wait..Isn't he from BTS...It was Rap Monster! Wow.
"Two regular coffees, please," RapMon told Taeyong.
"Sure. Will that be all?" Taeyong asked, pressing buttons on the cash register. Rap Monster nodded.
"I'll get our coffees, you wait here," he told the girl he was with, and she nodded and walked up to Taeyong and I.
"Are you guys new?" she asked.
"Oh no, we just work here part-time. We're G Dragon's backup dancers, so when he doesn't have a concert, we work here," Taeyong smiled.
"Oh wow," the girl nodded,"Your fiancé is G Dragon, right?"
"Yeah," I smiled at her.
"I'm dating Rap Monster," she pointed to him. RapMon, messing with the coffee cups, looked up fast and smiled foolishly.
"That's my idiot," she whispered to me. We snickered. We both have idiots.
"By the way, I'm Jeehye," she smiled.
"Let's get going, Jagi," Rap Monster said, handing Jeehye her coffee.
"See you around," Jeehye waved to us with her free hand. I waved back.

"They're nice," I smiled, cleaning the counter.
"I can't believe I made coffee for Rap Monster!" Taeyong jumped around.
"You're such a fanboy," I rolled my eyes.

Later, we were cleaning tables queitly, preparing to close the coffee shop.
"So, I'm not JiYong's best man anymore, Mark is," Taeyong said amidst the silence. I looked up from the table I was cleaning, "What?!"
"JiYong made him his best man instead of me," Taeyong sighed.
"Why?" I asked. JiYong...
"I don't know. Did you tell him about the kiss?" He answered. And that's when I snapped.
"I need to talk to JiYong. Can you close the shop by yourself?" I grabbed my car keys as Taeyong nodded. I gave him a quick hug and ran out the door, then drove home as fast as I could.

I slammed the front door of JiYong's mansion.
"Honey, I'm home!" I yelled furiously.
"I'm upstairs," the reply came.
I stormed up the stairs, wishing I could break every single step of the staircase as I walked. JiYong was in the bedroom.
"Hello gorgeous," JiYong smiled.
"You lied to me!" I screamed, my stare piercing into his soul. His smile turned to a frown, having never seen me this angry.
"You said you weren't mad at Taeyong! Yet you made Mark your best man?!" I yelled.
"Don't tell me I should be fine with him kissing you! You're mine!" He yelled back, anger slowly filling his eyes.
"I never said you should be fine with it, but forgive and forget it, JiYong! And you don't even bother telling me that you're secretly angry?"
"What should I do then?!"
"You should talk to Taeyong and forgive him! What did you think was going to happen between us? It was a mistaken kiss and nothing more. Are you forgetting the fact that I LOVE YOU?"
"I feel cheated on!" He screamed, making my heart stop.
"So you don't trust me? You don't believe it meant nothing to me? I can't stand you right now, JiYong," I burst into tears. I saw his anger fade for a moment as he leaned in to kiss me. But I pushed him away and turned toward the door. JiYong took hold of my arm and turned me back around.
"Don't you dare leave me," his eyes filled with tears.
"Jealousy won't get you anywhere, JiYong," I said, ripping my arm from his grasp. I tore my gaze away from his and ran downstairs and outside, to my car. I'm staying with Tae tonight.

By the way.. If you get the RapMon & Jeehye referance, thanks for reading two of my books :D haha.