Reunited [Chapter 26]

My phone rang for the third time in a row. I groaned and stopped kissing JiYong.
"I really should pick this up, she's not gonna stop calling," I said. JiYong sighed and let go of my back. I came to a sitting position on his lap, grabbed my phone and picked it up.
"Yes Tae?" I asked.
"Oh no, don't 'yes Tae?' me AC, you got me worried sick, I thought you died! Where the hell are you and why didn't you come home last night?!" Tae ranted.
"I'm fine. I'm with JiYong," I said.
"Am I going deaf, or did you say JiYong?! Did you even consider what the hairdresser might do to you two before you stuck your tounge down his throat?!" Tae yelled and I had to move the phone away slightly, because she was so loud.
"Keep talking that loud and I might become deaf," I said calmly into the phone.
"Sorry. You just scared the crap outta me. When are you coming home?" Tae asked, reducing her voice volume.
"In two hours?" I suggested.
"One and a half, I still need to yell at you. And JiYong, bring him too," she replied.
"Okay, mom," I joked and hung up.
"Well, I guess we have to go get yelled at," I sighed and got off his bed.

"Come back, just another five minutes," he begged.
"We have to get dressed," I ordered as his arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me back down. I crawled out of his grasp.
"JiYong, focus," I threw a pillow at his face.
"Fine," he stated and got off the bed too, heading to his bathroom. I picked out an outfit for JiYong and threw it onto the bed as he came out of the bathroom.
"Wear this," I pointed to the clothes.
"Then you wear this," he grabbed a box out of his closet and set it down on the bed. I opened it. It was a pair of jeans, ripped on one side with a red graphic t-shirt and a leather jacket.
"How many things have you bought for me secretly?" I asked.
"I think you would faint if you knew how much money I spend spoiling you," JiYong winked as he put on his clothes. I shrugged and put on the clothes.

We got to my apartment and I opened the door. Tae grabbed my ear instatntly and dragged me in. She the took JiYong's arm and dragged him inside too.
"What in the world were you two thinking?!" Tae yelled. We both look down at the ground.
"We don't do well without each other," I said.
"I noticed. But then what about the hairdresser?!" Tae asked.
"We'll figure it out, together," JiYong answered. Tae's face softened.
"You better figure it out fast," she said.
"Then help us," I suggested.
"Fine, I'll call Mark too, and Taeyong," Tae said, "AC could I talk to you for a sec?"
I shrugged and walked after her into the bedroom.

"What is it?" I asked as I texted Taeyong and asked him to come over.
"Me and Mark, we sort of...you know...about a month ago. And I've been throwing up a lot recently," Tae said, slowly texting Mark.
"Yeah, so?" I asked, confused.
"I took a pregnancy test," she said. Ohhhhh. Oh!
"What did it say!" I yelled. Tae covered my mouth quickly.
"Shhhh!" She said.
"Then tell me!" I whispered.
"It was positive," she sighed.
"Are you going to keep it?" I asked, excited. But before she could answer, the doorbell rang.
"The boys are here!" JiYong yelled to us.