The Wedding [Chapter 47]

I stood and jumped around next to Taeyong, nervous as all hell.
"I'm gonna walk down the aisle any minute," I breathed heavily.
"And I'm walking you down the aisle," Taeyong reassured me.
"I'm so nervous,"
"Why?"
"I don't know," I sighed. Taeyong chuckled and stroked my hair. I had to admit, he looked great in a suit, as did all of Big Bang and my team.
"You look beautiful," he told me.
"Thank you," I blushed and hugged Taeyong, just as the wedding bells began to play.
"We should go," Taeyong suggested. I nodded and took a deep breath, then hooked my arm around Taeyong's elbow. Behind me, Tae and Taeyang smiled, ready to walk after us. I gulped as Taeyong softly pulled me forward. As I walked down the aisle, I smiled at everyone I passed. My mother was crying happy tears. So was Daesung. I giggled softly as Seungri gave him a soft pat on the back. Haru was throwing petals in front of us, with Jonathan walking next to her. They looked adorable.

I reached the altar and stood in front of JiYong. His chocolate brown eyes shone more than ever as he looked me up and down. The priest began to speak and we stood staring at each other. I was smiling so much, it looked like I slept with a coat hanger in my mouth.
"Would each of you like to say something?" The priest asked. We both nodded and I began.
"JiYong...where do I begin? I can't say I loved you since I met you, because it wasn't love at first sight. Actually, I barely knew who you were when I moved to Korea..," The crowd chuckled softly,"But I soon got to know you. And I fell for everything you are. Your eyes, your smile, the little things you do. I'll love you forever, JiYong." I smiled, blushing. JiYong sighed happily.
"AC. When I chose you to share a dorm with me, I wasn't expecting to fall for you. I never loved anyone before, I had no one else other than my members, but you quickly became the most important person in my life, someone I could open up to. I knew when I saw your bright pink hair that very first day that you would make a difference in my life. I want to be with you for the rest of my life, I couldn't possibly live without you. We've gone through a lot of things together, and we've gotten through it holding hands. I love you too, my princess," JiYong touched my cheek with his soft hand, wiping a tear from my face.
"You may now kiss the bride," the priest nodded towards us. JiYong slid his arms around my waist and pulled me into a kiss as the whole church began to clap and cheer. My arms wrapped around his neck, hands in his hair. He lifted me bridal-style and carried me out of the church.

"I can't believe you're my wife!" JiYong picked me up and spun me around as we were changing into clothes for the party in an hour.
"I know!" I answered, looking down at the ring on my finger. I. Am. Married. TO G-DRAGON.
"We're sooo filthy rich," I smirked as I pulled out a sleek dress and expensive high heels out of the closet. I slipped the heels on. Before I could begin putting the dress on, JiYong pulled me onto his lap and started kissing me senseless.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"We still have time before the party. I'm just keeping busy," he winked. A sudden rush of adrenaline came over me and I gave him a dirty smile. I pinned him to the bed and started to kiss him all over. I was about to pull off my expensive heels when he took my wrist and said,"Keep the heels on, baby."

We arrived at the party ten minutes late.
"You guys gotta start making babies soon!" Tae greeted us.
"Uhh....that's kinda what we were doing.." I scratched the back of my head. Tae made a face and said,"No details, please." Switching the topic, she handed me a bouquet of red roses.

"Time to throw the bouquet!" she yelled as people began to gather around. Tae eyed the bouquet and squatted down, looking like she would tackle anyone that got in her way. I giggled and tried my best to throw it towards Tae. Tae screamed some sort of a war cry as she flew into the air, heading straight for the flowers. She caught them mid-air and landed next to Mark, who looked pretty terrified of his girlfriend.
"Well....looks like we're next to get married," Mark smiled weakly. Tae jumped into his arms and yelled,"Yay!"

Dancing had begun after toasts were made and food was served.
"Care to dance with your leader?" Taeyong poked me on the shoulder. I looked over at JiYong who smiled,"Go ahead. A lot of guys want to dance with you tonight."
I wrapped my arms around Taeyong's neck as we danced slowly.
"Congratulations," Taeyong whispered to me.
"Thanks. This doesn't hurt you?"
"Not anymore. I'm over you, don't worry. We're better off as friends anyway,"
"Good," I rested my head against his shoulder.
"My turn?" Jay Park stated rather than asked, and pulled me from Taeyong to him. I bumped into his chest.
"Well, you're tall," I gaped at the handsome Korean man.
"I'm also highly attractive,"
"No, really?" I responded. He chuckled and spun me around.
"You're a good dancer," Jay told me.
"It's kind of my job, you know," I shrugged.
"Oh, right," he giggled.
"Next!" yelled BTS' very own Jimin, who took me from Jay.
"Wow. Jimin," was all I could say. Next, J-Hope danced with me, then Zico, then Exo's Baekhyun and Lay. After that, V and Jin, followed by almost all of Bangtan and Exo. Then Big Bang and my team. And lastly, JiYong.
"I am so exhausted," I sighed, falling into my husband's arms.
"Then just dance slowly," JiYong supported me with both arms as we danced through the rest of the night, my wedding night.