Beach Back Home [Chapter 31]

A week later, JiYong came to my apartment. Tae was already getting bigger, butJiYong still didn't know.
"Hey Tae! Did you eat a horse while we were gone?" He joked.
"Nooo, I actually should tell you, GD. I'm pregnant," she smiled cheerfully.
"That's great! Why didn't you tell me earlier?" He hugged her.
"I thought AC would," Tae shrugged. I giggled as he glared at me. Then he burst into a smile and said, "Oh well, it's okay. AC, my love, we are going to the beach."
"What? Why?" I groaned. I don't like walking~.
"Just come on," he said.
"Fine," I groaned. He was looking exeptionally happy today. He took my hand and half-dragged me outside.

Downstairs, his gorgeous lamborghini waited for us. I've said it many times, yet my love for this car will never change. I got in and ran my fingers over the fine leather seats.
"Sometimes I fear you love this car more than me," JiYong joked.
"Pffft, never," I replied. Maybe.

We drove to a beach, a beautiful one, Gangneung beach.
"Come on, we're here," JiYong got out.
"But I don't want to," I protested.
"But you're going to," he lifted me out of the car. He was wearing a white shirt and short ripped jeans.
"Why are we here anyway? It's not even summer," I said. He said nothing, just pulled me with him across the sand. There was no one around, since it was early morning.

"Next time we should go to Jeju Island," I suggested.
"We will," JiYong replied, sounding nervous. What is going on? I noticed the pretty waves the ocean formed.
"Wow, the waves are pretty," I pointed.
"Look at them then," he said, and turned me towards the waves, so I couldn't see him. I wanted to go walk in the water, so I turned back to ask him. When I turned around, he was on one knee.
"Are you done tieing your shoe? I want to go down and walk in the water, it looks fun," I said.
"I'm not tieing my shoe," he answered.
"Then what are you doing?" I asked. This idiot. On one knee for no reason.
"I'm proposing," he said, chuckling nervously. Ohh. Ohhhhh. Oh!! I gasped.
"AC, we've been together quite a while now, and honestly, I've loved you since the moment we met. I have been thinking about doing this for a while, I just had to choose the perfect ring, and the perfect place. I'm really, really nervous. But, my princess, I love you. Will you be my queen? Will you marry me?" JiYong asked, a tear running down his cheek. His blonde hair blew in the gentle breeze. He opened the black box to reveal an amazing silver ring, with a white diamond, which glistened in the sunlight. Simple, but perfect. I was completely speechless. Soon, my confused frown spread into a smile. I kneeled down beside him.
"Yes, I'll marry you" I smiled and he immidietly hugged me and lifted me up into the air. He took my hand and took the ring that I usually wear off my finger and replaced it with the engagement ring.
"I love it JiYong," I kissed him softly. His hands were at my waist and he pulled me close to him.

"You said you wanted to walk in the water, so let's go," JiYong smiled and pulled me into his strong arms, carrying me down to the water. In one quick motion, he threw me into the water.
"Hey!" I squealed. I'd never seen him this happy before. His eyes glistened more than ever. I was soaking wet from the water.
"Help me up," I commanded and he held out a hand. I grabbed it and pulled him into the water too. I giggled as he re-surfaced, wet and shocked.
"That was rude," JiYong giggled.
"Live with it," I said.
"I will, for the rest of my life," he smirked. He ran his fingers through my wet hair and we kissed again, but this time, JiYong pulled us underwater.
"There, now we're both equally wet," he said.
"How are we going to get home in wet clothes?" I asked.
"I don't mind getting the car wet," he shrugged.
"But I do! That car is precious!" I gasped.
"Then we'll have to wait to get dry," JiYong chuckled.

He went out to the car, and a minute later, came back with a huge towel. He layed it down on the sand.
"You're so gorgeous. I'm so lucky to have you," JiYong said. He then un-buttoned his shirt and my mouth dropped. He looked so attractive then and there. Droplets of water were falling from his wet hair onto is neck and chest. One in particular, dripped from his lip to his chest, then slowly made it's way down his chest and six pack. I had to bite my lip to keep myself from screaming. This is the guy I'm going to marry?! I thought I was going to faint. If my mouth was open, I would've been drooling. I never even noticed he had a V-line! I gaped at his body, probably for more than five minutes.
"Why are you staring at me like that? Have you never seen a walking god before?" He asked.
"N-no," I gulped.
"But you've seen my body before, so what are you staring at?" JiYong asked.
"T-that water droplet," I pointed with a shaky hand. It was just above his belly button, where he had the two x's, another tattoo of his. He wiped away the water droplet with his hand. Dream-killer. I glared.

It was getting late, and we had been dry a long time ago, but we kept talking.
"How are we gonna tell the others?" I asked.
"I'm thinking Tae and the dance group should know first, then my members, then the press," JiYong suggested.
"Oh no, your members! Am I going to die?" I asked. Last time, I almost did.
"Hopefully not. But I don't know how they're going to act, since I've never told them I was marrying anyone before. Especially you, you are their favourite," he told me.
"Aww, really?" I smiled. Then thought about getting squished again. I frowned.
"Get your protection gear ready, my love," JiYong laughed.