Complications [Chapter 14]

JiYong and I decided to go grocery shopping, since the only thing he had in his fridge was kimchi.

When inside, we walked around and put anything we wanted in the shopping cart. I giggled as he brought back three boxes of rice cakes.
"Isn't one box enough?" I asked.
"You can never have enough rice cakes," he winked and dropped the boxes in the cart. JiYong went to get noodles while I was looking for milk. Someone poked me on the shoulder.

"You're the girl dating G Dragon aren't you?" The guy said. Oh no. I nodded slowly.
"You shouldn't be dating him! You're a disgrace! You're not Korean and you should go back to where you came from," the guy growled. Another two came to us.
"What's going on?" One of them asked.
"I found her," the guy smiled and grabbed my wrist. Another took my other wrist and they began to drag me outside. I bagan to protest but the third put a hand on my mouth and nudged me forward. I bit his hand and he yelled in pain, taking his hand off my mouth. Enough time to scream.
"JiYong!!" I yelled as I saw him by the shopping cart. I hope he heard, we were already out the door.

They brought me into an alley and the two held down my arms while the third stood in front of me.
"She says you'll pay for hitting her," the man said. She. I kicked him in the stomach, into the back wall. He sneared and grabbed a knife from his pocket. He opened it and held it towards me.
"Hey!" JiYong yelled, "Back off!"
The man pointed the knife at JiYong and said, "Make me." Without hesitation, JiYong grabbed the man's arm and slammed it against the wall, making him drop the knife. Then, he twisted the man's arm behing his back and pushed him into the wall.
"She's mine," JiYong said. The guys that were holding me let go and ran off, the third following quickly. JiYong came and hugged me tight.
"Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" He asked.
"I'm fine," I said and pushed him off.
"What's wrong?" He lifted my chin.
"Nothing, I'm going home. I don't think being with you is safe at the moment," I said and walked away. He grabbed my wrist and spun me around.
"Are you saying you don't want to date me?" He asked.
"I do. I just don't want to be near you right now. I'll see you later," I sighed.
"Don't leave me," he pulled me close to him. JiYong looked like he was going to cry. He pulled me into a kiss, but I pushed him back.
"Don't try to make me stay," a tear ran down my face. I left.

It took me an hour to walk back to my apartment. When I opened the door, I saw Tae and Mark, cuddling and watching a movie. I frowned and shut the door. Where else can I go?

I went to eat at the Silver Dragon. I sat down at the counter.
"The usual?" Po, the chef asked from behind the counter. I nodded and he passed me a bowl of spicy noodles and dokbokki. I thanked him and began eating.
"Is there something wrong, miss AC?" Po asked.
"No. Nothing. The food is great though, thank you," I smiled.

As I was finishing, I felt a hand on my shoulder. Not again. This time, I grabbed the hand and slammed it against the counter. I heard a yelp.
"AC, what are you doing?" said a familiar voice. I looked up to see Taeyong. Whoops.
"Oh sorry, I thought you were someone else," I sighed as he sat down.
"It's alright. Is something wrong?" Taeyong sat down beside me. I took a deep breath.
"Well, me and JiYong sort of had a fight. But, I don't want to talk about it," I told him.
"You don't have to talk about it, come on, I'll walk you home," Taeyong said and dragged me out the door, putting 20,000 won on the counter.

"Thank you for walking me home," I smiled and hugged Taeyong.
"No problem. I think you should talk to JiYong though," Taeyong said, then turned and walked off.

I opened the door to an empty apartment. There was a note of the table; I'm staying at Mark's tonight, love ya, Tae.
I nodded to myself. I picked up my laptop and took a bag of chips from my cupboard. I walked to the bedroom door, which was closed. It must've been Tae. I opened it and put my laptop on the bed and was about to open the bag of chips when someone cleared their throat. I looked up to see a shirtless JiYong laying on my bed with a rose in his mouth. I dropped the bag of chips.
"Can you be near me now?" He winked and held out the rose. I smiled softly.
"You do know how to charm a girl," I took the rose and threw it behind me, climbing on the bed and kissing him.
"Look, I'm sorry that had to happen to you," JiYong said.
"It's okay. You protected me," I replied.
"So, movie?" He pointed to the laptop. I opened it and turned it on, then grabbed the bag of chips and opened them. He kissed my cheek.
"You know, not many girls stay after something like what happened, happens. Thank you," he said. I rested my head in the crook of his neck and we watched the movie.