3:00AM [Chapter 49]

There was a banging on our door at 3:00 in the morning. GD and I both sat up quickly and looked at each other. We creeped out of bed and slithered downstairs. Before coming to the door, I grabbed a frying pan from the kitchen. I then stood fighting-mode beside JiYong and nodded my head for him to open the door. He swung it open as I held the frying pan over my head. It was Tae.
"Oh, sorry! Were you guys cooking?" She asked, letting herself in.
"Uhh...I guess you could say that," I shrugged.
"But we would've had a big fish to fry," JiYong smirked and nodded his head toward Tae. We both giggled.

"So, do you actually have something to say, or are you just here to steal our food at 3 in the morning?" I asked.
"Well..the thing is..Mark asked me to marry him," Tae half-smiled.
"That's great!" I cheered and ran to hug her.
"But!" She stopped me in my tracks,"I said no."
"Wait, what?" JiYong raised an eyebrow.
"I-I..We kind of had a fight," she gulped,"S-See..when Mark and I started dating..I got really drunk one night and uhh....I cheated on Mark."
"With who?!" I shook Tae by the shoulders. JiYong peered over my shoulder, waiting for the answer.
Tae hesitated, then said,"Jackie."
"JACKIE?!" I gasped.
"Also, the kid could be his. I don't know if shes Mark's or Jackie's," Tae looked down at the ground,"I need a place to sleep tonight."

JiYong agreed to sleep in the guest room while I slept beside Tae, to keep her calm. We didn't sleep that night.
"I love Mark," Tae stared up at the ceiling.
"I know you do. And things will get better," I stroked my best friend's head.
"Are you sure?"
"Things will always get better."
"I love you, AC,"
"Love you too, Tae,"
"No homo," she snickered.
"Yeah. No homo," I laughed as she fell asleep beside me.