Good Morning [Chapter 10]

I woke up hugging a pillow the next morning. I sat up quickly, afraid that last night was all a dream, but then I heard a rustling outside the bedroom. I got up and walked out to find JiYong in the kitchen, cooking. He was wearing ripped jeans and a red beanie. No shirt. Yum. I studied his tattoos. I read the one on his back; Too fast to live, too young to die. I strolled to JiYong and hugged him from behind, kissing his back.
"Good morning to you too," JiYong said. He still sounded tired, like he just woke up. He handed me a plate of eggs and bacon.
"Wow," I smiled,"Is this how you usually treat your girlfriends?"
"I haven't had many, but no. You're a special one," JiYong said shyly and tucked a peice of hair behind my ear. I giggled and took the plate.

We ate and washed the dishes. I was going to get dressed, but I realized all I had was the dress.
"JiYong! I have no clothes!" I yelled to him and he came into the room. He took something from the small bag he brought and threw it to me.
"I bought these secretly..that time we went shopping," JiYong smiled and went back to the kitchen.

I looked at the clothes. It was a pair of short-shorts, a black short sleeved shirt, light blue high socks, black high top syndicate vans and a yellow odd future sweater with doughnuts on it. Wow. He knows me well. The clothes fit perfectly too. I walked out of the bathroom, he was already waiting at the door. He saw me and smirked, but said nothing.

We drove back to the airport, where the others already waited. We flew back home with Tae breathing down my neck, asking questions about the date constantly.