Celebrating [Chapter 33]

"Tell me again why I can't go in jeans," I groaned, slipping on a royal blue dress.
"Because as my finacé, I would like you to wear it," GD smiled and zipped me up.
"You're only wearing jeans," I pointed at him.
"You want me to wear a dress?" He raised an eyebrow.
I hesitated, "You could."
"This is a special occasion, not my Crayon music video," JiYong frowned.

Outside his house, instead of the beloved lamborghini, there was a red ferrari.
"Where's the lambo?" I asked. My precious! Wait, I like ferraris better.
"That's my car. This one is yours, babe," he tossed a pair of cars keys to me.
"Really?!" I squealed and jumped into his arms. The license plate read 'QUEEN'.
"You can drive," he smiled and opened the driver's seat door. I climbed in admired the fresh, black leather seats. Parts of the seats and the steering wheel were lined with red. The whole car smelled nice and new. I sighed happily and melted into the seat.
"You know I love you, right?" I giggled, revving up the engine.

We got to the Silver Dragon faster than usual, considering I was driving almost full speed all the way there. I got out and yelled,"Whoo! That was fun!" JiYong got out soon after, panting.
"I'm surprised you didn't hit anything," he said, walking inside with me.
"I could've been a racecar driver," I smiled proudly.
"Uh-huh," he chuckled.

Towards the back of the restaurant, there was a big table filled with our dance group and Big Bang. Tae and Daesung were squeal-talking beside eachother while Taeyong and Taeyang looked like they were having a very serious conversation. Dae and Jin-son were fanboying over TOP, while Jackie nervously sat in between TOP and Taeyang. Mark and Seungri sat beside eachother, staring forward blankly. JiYong cleared his throat to get everyone's attention. We greeted each other, than sat down and talked, drinking lots of soju.

Around 11:00, Taeyong asked if he could talk to me outside. I nodded and we went outside.
"What do you want to say?" I asked.
"Well, I just wanted to congratulate you again," Taeyong smiled weakly.
"Thank you," I hugged him softly,"Anything else?"
"Well, I just wanted to tell you that, before you got with JiYong, I had a crush on you. I wanted to act on my feelings when you guys broke up, but I could never top JiYong. I just wanted you to know," he sighed, looking down.
"Wow, I never knew," I replied. I didn't know what else to say.
"Also...I'm sorry for what I'm about to do," he said. Suddenly, he pressed his lips against mine quickly.
"I'll see you tomorrow," Taeyong walked off. Surprised and flustered, I stood there and watched him walk away. What just happened?