First Day [Chapter 24]

Author's note:
Hey guys, if you've made it this far, thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy my book. P.S, this will be a short chapter and don't worry, JiYong will be back soon x)

My first day at Kim' Coffee Shop. It's a pretty popular place, nice and homey. Tae promised to visit sometimes. The manager taught me and Taeyong how to make coffee, and then we were off.

"Got another order. A latte with green tea syrup," I told Taeyong. He nodded and leaned over me, taking a cup.
"You're so short," he giggled.
"Shut up, idiot," I punched him in the gut.
Taeyong handed me the cup of coffee and I passed it to the costumer.

We were taking an hour break and Tae came to visit. We were sitting near the back of the coffee shop.
"So, how's the first day going?" Tae beemed.
"I'm short and Taeyong's an idiot," I giggled. Taeyong and Tae laughed.
"It's going well, I like it here. Not as much as dance, but GD's tour is over, so we're not working with him any longer," Taeyong sighed.
"Not like I could," I said.
"Oh, sorry," Taeyong patted my head.
"Guys, listen to this!" Tae piped up.
"What?" I asked.
"You know the way I always get notifications from AllKpop? Well, look at this one," Tae said and showed us her phone screen. The title of the article; G Dragon in bad condition after breakup with AC. I gasped.
"It says his members said he's been in a pretty bad mood and drinking a lot. His fans are worried," Tae told us, reading the article. Poor JiYong. He feels the same as me. I twirled the ring on my finger.