The Talk [Chapter 38]

JiYong came by in the morning and helped Tae and I pack up my boxes. Taeyong came to help too. I fell into his arms happily,"Here to help?"
"I guess. But I really don't want to," Taeyong giggled. JiYong pulled me out of Taeyong's arm out of jealousy, which reminded me of that kiss.
"JiYong!" I yelled out suddenly.
"What?" He raised an eyebrow.
"I gotta talk to you, outside, in the hall. For a sec," I said. I led him out and shut the door.
"So?" He raised an eyebrow. I gulped and took a deep breath.
"You know that night.. When we were at the Silver Dragon, celebrating? And Taeyong wanted to talk to me outside?" I asked, hesitating.
"Yeah?" He said, waiting for me to continue.
"Well, he sort of," I gulped,"kissed me."
"He WHAT?!" JiYong's eyes lit up with anger. I put my hand on his chest and pushed him back a little, in case he wanted to burst into the room and beat up Taeyong.
"Shhh! It's okay," I calmed him,"He apologized."
"Oh. Good," JiYong became less tense.
"You okay?" I asked.
"A little angry, but I understand. He was drunk and stuff. Plus he's one of my best friends, I can't and don't want to kill him," JiYong said.
"You sure?" I asked.
"Yeah. I would be angry if he didn't apologize," JiYong answered.
I kissed him to calm him down completely.
"Thanks for telling me," he smiled. We went back inside to keep packing.

Later, we were in the car on the way to JiYong's, with a few boxes of my stuff. Tae, Mark and baby AC came. I took AC in my arms and kissed her forehead.
"She's got your eyes, Mark," I smiled.
"I know," he smirked. Tae and I giggled.
"So, Christmas is soon," JiYong said as we were unpacking. And by we, I mean them. I was holding the baby.
"Should we all celebrate together?" I asked.
"You mean our team and JiYong?" Tae questioned.
"Yeah, why not?" I answered.
"We could celebrate here," JiYong suggested.
"I think that's a good idea," Mark smiled.
"Then I'll invite the others," Tae said.
Tomorrow night, Christmas party!