2.1| rule no. 1: don't make Mrs Weasley angry

Harry thought he was dreaming.

He had been locked up in his room after the incident with dobby. It was late at night, the Dursleys were fast asleep too. Yet he sat there, on the edge of his bed, looking out the window. The moonlight was the only source of light in his room right now. He had hoped to leave No. 4 Privet drive, he wanted to go back to Hogwarts and meet his friends. That's when he swore he thought it was a dream. There was a flying Ford Anglia it stopped at his room's window. A familiar face looked out.

"Potter, hey" Alex had breathed out. Her gray eyes shinned brighter. And her freckles looked even more prominent in summer. The red glow on her cheeks reminded him of settling sun. Her freckles being the stars. Ron popped his head out too.

"I thought we were on first name basis?"

"Oh are we?" She grinned. He was still in shock, his mouth parted, his eyes wide.

"Hey Harry" Ron said. He noticed, Fred and George.

"All right, Harry?" asked George.

"I—Alex, Ron, Fred, George—" he said. "What are you guys doing here?"

"Rescuing you ofcourse!" Alex said. "Now go get your stuff, we need to leave as fast as we can" He did as she said and started putting his things in his trunk.

"There is one more problem" he said and gestured to the bars in his window.

"Don't worry about it" Alex said.

"We'll take care of it" Ron said. Harry nodded and went back to looking for his things. He was distracted by a loud 'boom' sound. He looked over and saw Alex holding her wand out pointed at the window, her eyes wide. She has not only blown away the bars but also the whole window itself.

The sound was enough to wake Mr. Dursley up. He rushed to his drawer taking his keys out and climbing up to the room. Hearing the footsteps approach, Harry quickly packed his trunk and gave it to Ron. He set Hedwig free and started grabbing his quidditch items. As soon as he got out of the window Mr Dursley barged open the door and ran after him, getting a hold of his shoe, holding him hanging between the car and the room. Alex and Ron both were pulling him inside. He took off his shoe, leaving Mr Dursley with nothing but that, as Fred sped off into the sky.

"What's been going on?" said Ron.

"You haven't been answering our letters?" Alex said.

"I've asked you to stay about twelve times, and then Dad came home and said you'd got an official warning for using magic in front of Muggles—"

"It wasn't me- and how did he know?"

"He works for the Ministry" said Ron.

"You know we're not supposed to do spells outside school—" Alex said.

"You should talk. You literally blew up the window with a spell"

"Oh no I don't count" Alex said, swishing her wand around. Harry looked at her bewildered.

"What do you mean 'you don't count'?" He asked.

"It means that I can do magic outside of school, without the ministry catching me. Since I was born"

"And what about the car?"

"We're only borrowing this. It's Dad's, we didn't enchant it"

"So—what's the story, Harry?" said Alex impatiently. "What's been happening?"

Harry told them all about Dobby, the warning he'd given Harry and the fiasco of the violet pudding. There was a long, shocked silence when he had finished.