2.7| first match of the season

After the history of magic class Alex rushed to the black lake. She felt sick. There was a feeling in her gut, about something bad. She doesn't know what. But she felt like she was somehow involved in chamber of secrets thing. She took her diary out and sat under a tree and took her ink and quill out.

Hey, tom

Hello Alex. How are you?

Not well

Why what happened?

So you know I told you how the chamber of secrets was opened. I think I maybe have some involvement in it. I can't remember most of my day and I was covered in rooster feathers and looking through my dirty robes, I found some blood on it. And the writings on the wall also seem like rooster blood. What if some one is making me do it? I don't know tom. I'm very worried

Well I think that's not true. I don't think you're involved in it. I assure you

How can you be so sure?

I just know you can never be involved in something bad like that

What if someone is making me do it?

Who would? You're in Hogwarts, it's the safest place in the wizarding world

You're right. I think I am overthinking. Thanks Tom

No problem

_

"I think we know who might have opened the chamber" Hermione said as they walked to the class. Alex's stomach sank.

"Oh" she said dreadfully. "Who is it?"

"Of course it's Malfoy!" Ron said.

"We are thinking of making polyjuice potion to spy on him" Harry said.

"That's great!" Alex said. "I think I forgot my potions book" she said stopping in her tracks. "I'll be back"

"Do you want me to join you?"

"Oh no!" She exclaimed, the three of them looked at her in bewilderment. "it's fine"

_

As eleven o’clock approached, the whole school started to make its way down to the Quidditch stadium. It was a muggy sort of day with a hint of thunder in the air. Ron and Hermione came hurrying over to wish Harry and Alex good luck as they entered the locker rooms. The team pulled on their scarlet Gryffindor robes, then sat down to listen to Wood’s usual pre-match pep talk.

“It’ll be down to you, Harry, to show them that a Seeker has to have something more than a rich father. Get to that Snitch before Malfoy or die trying, Harry, because we’ve got to win today, we’ve got to”

“So no pressure, Harry” said Fred, winking at him.

As they walked out onto the pitch, a roar of noise greeted them. Madam Hooch, the Quidditch teacher, asked Flint and Wood to shake hands, which they did, giving each other threatening stares and gripping rather harder than was necessary. "On my whistle” said Madam Hooch. “Three… two… one…” With a roar from the crowd to speed them upward, the fourteen players rose toward the leaden sky. Harry flew higher than any of them, squinting around for the Snitch.

Alex looked around for the quaffle eagerly. Spotting it in a Slytherin chaser's hand she zoomed through the Quidditch at his direction.

"Now look at that!" Lee Jordan Commented into the mic. "Alexandria Black has taken the Quaffle from Marcus Flint and is now scoring towards the goalpost! And there she has scored the first points for Gryffindor!" He announced and cheers and claps erupted. There were also a few boos from Slytherin.