1.2| not wrestling a troll (yet)

"I'm Cepheus Knight" Cepheus, who joined Alex and her friends said to the redhead Boy and the bespectacled boy. Cepheus could feel the uneasiness of the red head boy after hearing his name. The bespectacled boy on the other hand held out his hand for Cepheus to shake.

"Harry Potter" he said as Cepheus shook his hand. As much as he was startled from meeting Alexandria Black and Harry Potter on the first day itself, he didn't say anything. His step-mum would say to 'stop behaving so childish' to him if he ever showed signs of excitement. At that point he think he doesn't even show much expressions anymore. They both turned to look at the redhead Boy, waiting for his response.

"Ron Weasley" He said. Cepheus nodded, that explained why Ron seemed weirded out by him. Weasley's and Knight's (or maybe blood supremist pure blood family in general) don't get along. It's a fact. He had eavesdropped his step-mother talking to his father about picking fights with Mrs Weasley.

After they were carried from the station in boats, and were finally inside the magnificent and beautiful castle, which looked like something straight out of some muggle fairytale. But even more magical and mystical. Hagrid guided them through the stairs to a huge oak door and knocked on it. A tall women, with stern expression, in green robes and her hair in a tight bun opened the door.

"The first years professor"

"Thankyou Hagrid, I'll be taking them from here on" she said and guided them through a hallway to an even bigger door. She turned towards them and looked around with a stern expression.

"In some moments you'll pass through these doors and join your classmates. But before that you must be sorted into your houses. There are; Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin. Now while you are here, your houses will be like your families. Your triumphs will earn you house points and any rule breaking you will lose points. At the end of the year the houses with most points is awarded the house cup"

"Trevor!" a boy yelled and picked up his toad at the foot of professor. He looked up and saw that she was looking at him with a stern expression so he apologised and got back to his place.

Professor McGonagall took one last at them and caught Alex's eyes. Her expression softened a bit. Alex not knowing what to do gave her a small and awkward smile, she could swear she saw the stern expression leave her face and a smile etched on her, even though it was for a split second.

"The sorting ceremony will began momentarily" she nodded and left.

"So it's true then" The blond boy said looking at Harry's direction.

"Harry Potter, has come to Hogwarts" be said and people started whispering and gasping at him. "This is Crabbe and Goyle" he said gesturing to his 'friends'. "And I'm Malfoy. Draco Malfoy" Ron snickered at his name. Draco turned to him with a cold expression. "Think my name's funny do you? No need to ask yours. Red hair and hand me down robes, must be a Weasley. Some wizarding families are better than the others Potter you don't want to make friends with the wrong sort I can help you there"

"What do you mean, wrong sort?" Alex snapped fiercely at him.

"Alexandria Black?" he said and the whispers of the firsts years just seemed to increase. Both Alexandria Black and Harry Potter, Holy Merlin, that's quite too much at once.

"Unfortunately yes. And let me tell you something Malfoy. The Weasleys are far away from being the wrong sort. The only 'wrong sort' here is you Malfoy" she said and Malfoy's expression turned colder and he turned to Harry's direction.

"I can help you there, so you wouldn't have to make friends with the wrong sort" he repeated and held out his hand for him to shake.

"I think I could tell the wrong sort for myself thanks"