2.9| the chamber of secrets

"Have you started preparing for the exams?" Cepheus asked Alex. "Can't believe they're still taking exams after all the things that happened!" He looked over to her. "Alex?" He said again, but she didn't answer him. "Alex!" He said shaking her, she shook her head, coming out of her trance.

"What!" She spat.

"Nothing" he said calmly. "Did something happen? Why—"

"No" She said and started gathering her things and kept them inside.

"Alex" he said softly, grabbing her wrist. "Do you need to tell me something?" She looked at his amber eyes and broke into sobs. "Hey" he said, looking a little taken back. "It's fine" he said and she hugged him, sobbing.

"Ceph I—" she sniffed. "I— nothing. It's nothing" she said and broke the hug wiping her tears away. Grabbing her books she got up and ran. Cepheus tried chasing her but he couldn't.

That's how he found himself looking for Harry and Ron. "Hey! Weasley, Harry!" He exclaimed. The two boys looked at him.

"Knight?" Ron said. "What is it?" He asked as Cepheus reached them, panting.

"Alex?" He breathed out. "She—" he was saying but stopped. The two looked at him questioningly. He gestured them to be silent and listened closely.

"—as you see the heir of Slytherin has left another message. Our worst fear has been realised. A girl had been taken to the chamber by the monster itself. The students must be sent home. I'm afraid this is the end of Hogwarts" they overheard McGonagall saying. The three exchanged nervous glances.

"So sorry" Lockhart's voice said. "Dozed off—what did you say?"

"A girl has been snatched by the monster, Lockhart" Snape said. "Your moment has come at last"

"Weren't you saying just yesterday that you've known the entrance to chamber of secrets all along?"

"Well that's settled" McGonagall said. "We'll leave you to deal with the monster Gilderoy"

"Very well" he said. "I'll just be in my office getting ready"

"Who is the girl that the monster has taken, Minerva?" Pomfrey asked.

"Alexandria Black"

"No" Ron said, looking at the two boys. When they were sure the teachers have left they hurried to that corridor.

"What should we do now?" Cepheus asked.

"We'll have to go down to the chamber" Harry said.

_

"Alexandria" Alex could hear a voice plead. "Al please. Please don't be dead—" it was Harry's. She was too tired to open her eyes, she could feel him cradle her her. "—please open your eyes. Please" Alex found some courage to do so. Her grey eyes fluttered open. Harry sighed with relief.

"Harry" she said, he barely heard her. She looked around, she was in a large room-the chamber of secrets—along the paths there were rows of stone. Ahead was stone of Salazar Slytherin. Her eyes found a boy, he had dark black hair and eyes, Tom—Voldemort—she pointed at him and Harry nodded.

"I know" he said, still holding her.

"Hello, Alexandria Black" he smirked.

"What did you do to her!" Harry spat at him.

"Don't worry, she'll be fine in some hours, but unfortunately you won't be here" he said. He had used her soul and powers to make himself more stronger. More Powerful. It won't affect her for long though. She has the strength and power to withstand that, as soon as he drains her soul out completely, and put his in hers. She would do whatever he wants her to. He would exchange their souls and make her a horcrux. Putting his weaker soul into hers and taking her stronger soul. She would be back to normal a few days later, her body and soul is powerful enough to handle that. His on the the other hand, is not.