2.6| enemies of the heir beware

Ever since Alex started talking to Tom, somehow she has told him almost everything about her. He told her about himself too. But usually it was just Alex ranting about almost everything. She has told him things she would never even say out loud, she thought it was just an enchanted diary only, there is no way it would tell her information to people. October had also rolled around the corner, the first match of the season would also be here soon between Gryffindor and Slytherin. That's why wood has been making them wake up at 6 AM for practices really frequently now. One time it was pouring, yet he still made them practice.

"At first I was hesitant" Alex said to Harry as they walked back to the castle after their practice. He looked at her questioningly. "But now I'm sure. Wood has officially lost his mind" She said making Harry chuckle.

"Are you okay?" He asked her. She looked at him dazed.

"Yeah why?" She asked. "Do I not seem fine?"

"You look pale" he said. And he was right. The usual red glow that rested on her cheeks was missing, she was also becoming paler everyday as if she was sick. "Are you sure you don't want go and see Madam Pomfrey?"

"Don't worry Harry I'm fine" she assured him. "Maybe it's cuz of too many Quidditch practices" she knows that was a lie. She has not been feeling well lately. She doesn't remember many aspects of her day either, they just don't exist in her memory. She has been ending up in places she never remembers going to. It was freaking her out a little.

"Maybe" Harry laughed. "Hey by the way, we have to go to Nearly Headless Nick's deathday party today right. Remember?"

"Of course" she said. "I'll meet you, Ron and Hermione outside of the common room"

_

When Alex woke up her head felt like it would burst any moment. She looked around where she was. She was in her dorm, the girls were all fast asleep. It felt like she had some sort of nightmare something she can't really remember, only thing coming to her mind was a dark and gloomy place—a chamber, thinking about it made her head hurt and she shivered because of the memory. There were rooster feathers on her robes and she really don't know what had happened. Cleaning the feathers from her robes she looked out her window. The sun was starting to rise. She decided to get ready instead of going back to sleep.

"Hey you're awake?" Hermione asked rubbing her eyes. Alex sat on her bed, already in her robes. She nodded.

"Where were you last night?" Hermione asked the girl as they went down to the common room. "We waited for you at the common room"

"Yeah sorry. I was really tired yesterday I fell asleep before dinner. Did something happen?"

"A lot actually" Hermione said and explained her about the writing on the wall and Mrs Norris and how everyone believed that Harry was the one who did something to it.

"What..." Alex said. "What is chamber of secrets" she got a really bad gut feeling just from saying the name. She didn't like it.

"No one knows" Hermione shrugged. "We don't know what voices he has been hearing either or why"

"This is weird" Alex said. Hermione nodded.

_

Even though few days have passed. The attack on Mrs Norris was still the gossip of Hogwarts. Everyone talked about it, everywhere Harry went. It just doesn't stop. Alex has also started acting weirdly, she didn't spend much time with her friends, either she was missing or she was writing something down on her diary. Hermione has been really worried for her, she looked as pale as a sheet. She looked like she was sick.