3.2| back to witches and wizards and magical beasts

3.2| back to witches and wizards and magical feast

"Good Morning" 

Alex walked out of the bathroom after brushing her teeth, and Remus sitting on her bed at the leaky cauldron was the last thing she would've expected. But there he was, with no signs of him forgiving her. 

"Remus I can explain—" but before she could, he got up and hugged her, as tight as he could. 

"Why did you? Do you know how worried I was! No! You didn't! You have no id—"

"I'm sorry" she said, hugging him back. "I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, Moony" 

"Why did you?" He asked, as they broke the hug. "You could've told me—"

"And you would've allowed it, as if" Alex scoffed. "You won't even let me step out in our garden!"

"Okay fair, I wouldn't have allowed it" Remus said. "But why and where did you go? What was the reason?"

"I just took a little trip to surrey, nothing muc—"

"A little trip to surrey! Alone?" 

"See, that's why" Alex said, folding her arms. "And I went to surrey to meet Harry"

"Was it important?"

"Yes!" She said. "He was stuck with his horrible and terrible aunt and uncle. It was his birthday yesterday! I couldn't just leave him there to suffer, especially on his birthday! I thought maybe we could go and watch some muggle movies or something! And it's not like you've never sneaked out when you were younger!"

"Well it's different for me—"

"Why?"

"Because my murderer father wasn't on the loose, Alex" Remus said. Alex pouted. "But, it doesn't matter" he said. "You're safe and that's all that matters" he smiled. 

"I love you Moony" she said, hugging him. 

"I love you too" he said, kissing her forehead. "Even though I don't quite forgive you for sneaking off for a little date wi—"

"Remus!" Alex exclaimed, breaking their hug. A glowing blush was making its way to her cheeks. "It wasn't a date!"

"Oh really?"

"Yes!" She said, flustered. 

"Okay, okay" he laughed. Alex pouted.

"No seriously!" She said, buying him on the shoulder light. "You aren't taking me seriously!"

"Okay anyways it's your birt—"

"No! Don't change the topic, Remus! It was not a date!"

"Alright, fine. It wasn't a date. I get it"

"Good!" She smiled. "Now what were you saying?"

"Happy birthday!" He smiled. "How old are you turning again?" He said, jokingly. She rolled her eyes. He handed her a cake box, she took it, grinning from ear to ear.

"And your gift" he said and picked up something that she didn't quite notice until now. When she saw what it was, she let out an Audible gasp. 

"You didn't have to!" She said, wide eyed. "You really didn't ha—"

"It's your birthday" Remus insisted. "Take it"

"A snowy owl?" She asked. "I'm—" she hugged him tightly, as he chuckled, hugging her back. Snowy owls—those were very expensive, and she knew how much Remus struggled with money, jobs and his 'furry little problem'. She had offered him to take money from her vault countless times, as it would last her for an eternity. But he refused, every single time.