1.1| pink like bubblegum

If there was one thing about Alexandria Black that the wizarding world didn't know about her was that, she consumed chocolates as if it was oxygen. And that nothing comes between her and chocolate. Not even some dumb bespectacled boy.

Alex rushed through the train compartments, hoping to find the bespectacled boy who bought everything from the trolly. She heard someone weeping inside one of the compartments, glancing in the compartment she saw a girl with bushy hair and the boy who was the quite sobs belonged to.

"It's okay Neville, I'll help you find your toad-" the girl said trying to comfort him, the only answers she got in return were more tears. Realising it's none of her business Alex shrugged and continued ahead. Finally after a long walk, she found him, the boy with jet black hair and glasses. Hopefully that's him, he did look like how the trolly witch described him, wearing oversized old clothes, shorter than Alex herself. She stood back, so he won't be able to see her but she'll be able to see him. He was too busy devouring a chocolate frog to notice her anyway.

That's how it started. When she went to buy sweets from the trolly witch she found out that some boy had brought everything from the trolly. Leaving nothing behind for the rest of the students. Alex being Alex (and very much in love with chocolate) was furious when she found out, so she decided to go and find him herself. She slowly took her wand out, pointing at the boy, an invisible spell emerged out of her dragon heartstring wand, hitting the boy's really messy black hair turning it bubblegum pink, pink like the dress she was wearing. Alex grinned from ear to ear, performing one of the many harmless pranks of Weasley twins. There wasn't anything to worry about either, it will (hopefully!) come off until they reach Hogwarts. Her bussiness was done, she tucked her wand inside her pocket.

The friend of the boy who wasn't visible because he was sitting opposite to him must've realised it and informed him that because the boy suddenly went wide eyed. He looked out of his compartment and Alex did the most sensible thing she could think of. Which was, barging into the nearest compartment before he could notice her.

"Excuse me-" said the boy sitting in the compartment she just entered. He kept the book he was reading down and stared at Alex.

"Hi" Alex smiled.

"Hello?" He asked, brows furrowed together.

"I'm-" she was about to introduce herself but was cut off by a familiar voice talking outside of the compartment.

"Maybe you're a metamorphmagus! They're people who can change their eye color and hair!"

"Or maybe not. I think someone is playing a prank on me. I swear I saw a girl standing there from the corner of my eye!"

"Um can I sit here for a while?" Alex asked.

"Sure?" The boy said. "I'm Cepheus Knight by the way" he said holding out his hand.

"Nice to meet you" she said shaking his hand. "I'm Alexandria Black" she introduced herself. Cepheus raised an eyebrow at her but fortunately didn't say anything else.

"First year too?" She asked and he nodded. "Are you excited?"

"Yeah!" He said smiling politely. "I'm really excited about classes and specially transfiguration"

"I'm excited about quidditch!" Alex exclaimed.

"Such a shame that they only allow second year or above in the team"

"What house do you think you'll be in?" She asked and noticed the slight shrug and how just for a split second his smile vanished.

"I don't know honestly" he said. "I mean my whole family is in Slytherin"