2.8| tom marvolo riddle is...

She knew it was her. She did. It was her. She doesn't know what to do now. What could she do. She talked and talked to Tom. He seemed to be the only one who she could share it with. He still assured her it wasn't her. She couldn't do it and she really wish they were the truth. Because if she did open it-she won't be able to forgive herself. The chamber of secrets has been opened. Dumbledore had said it himself.

"A dueling club?" Alex asked Hermione. She nodded.

"The first meeting is tonight" Hermione said.

"It's all rubbish" Alex said rolling her eyes. "I'm not going to it"

_

Rip......tear......kill Alex woke up panting. Her head felt like it was spinning. She looked around. She was in the common room, once again covered in rooster feathers, Tom's diary in her hand, pressed to her chest. What was happening? No one was in the common room. It was empty, people were still at the dueling club. Alex rose to her feet and went to her dorm. Something is wrong with her, she knows it. She can feel it.

The next day as her and Cepheus made their way to a he classes she could feel something bad has happened, the atmosphere felt weird. "Did something happen yesterday night?" Alex asked Cepheus.

"You don't know?" He said. "Where were you?" She didn't know where she was. What would she tell him.

"I went to bed early, I was having the worst headache of my life"" she lied. It looked like Cepheus didn't quite believed her, but he didn't say anything.

"Well" Cepheus said gloomily. "Justin Finch-Fletchley and nearly headless nick were attacked"

_

Alex watched from the window as the first snow fell down on the grounds of Hogwarts. She wasn't going to home for Hogwarts this year, Tom insisted on it specially. It was Christmas day. She was in the boys dormitory along with Hermione. Opening the presents with the boys.

"The potion" Hermione said to them. "It's ready"

"What potions?" Alex said, eating the treacle fudge Hagrid sent her for Christmas.

"The polyjuice potion" Ron said. "Remember we told you about it? We're going to spy on Malfoy?"

"Oh" she said. "Yeah, I remember that"

"You could join us too you know" Harry suggested. "Maybe you could get one of a Slytherin friend of him-like Pansy Parkinson-"

"No, I think the three of you are enough" she said sharply, cutting him off. "Do tell me what happens though" she said.

"Not three" Hermione said. "Four of us"

"Four?" Alex asked.

"Knight will be joining us" Ron said, making a face.

"Cepheus?" She asked.

"Yes. Cepheus is going to help us too" Hermione said and Alex nodded.

"That's great" she said getting up. She was not in the mood to talk about the Chamber of secrets. Everytime she thought about it, her heart dropped into her stomach and she would start feeling sick. So instead she got up, knowing the fact that the three will only talk about the topic she's so trying to avoid. "I'll go and take a shower, see you all later"

_

"What happened!" Alex said, bursting open the curtains of Hermione's bed in the hospital wing. She sat there, Her face was covered in black fur. Her eyes had turned yellow and there were long, pointed ears poking through her hair. She even had a tale. The three boys sat besides her. Hermione sobbed, Alex hugged her. "Don't worry it's fine Hermione" she said and broke the hug. "Uh-your whiskers are tickling me" she said making Hermione laughed.