4.1| the portkey

4.1| the portkey

Alexandria Black hated mornings.

She was in no way or form a morning person, she has never been, she will never be. She wonders what is so cheerful about morning, just Remus yanking away her blanket to wake her up. The usual.

But today— she was awake before he was. she was awake hours before the sun had even rose and declared that it's morning. It was the day she was going to the Weasley's—the day she was going to the Quidditch Cup along with rest of her friends— the day she was going to meet Harry after what seemed like ages. She was thrilled to bits. She might even see Cedric today.

"Calm down, Calm down, they won't leave without you-"

"I cannot calm down!" Alex said, frantically searching for her wand throughout the whole house, messing everything up completely. "I can't express how excited I am, oh God, Moony—Can you believe it? The Quidditch cup!" She said, bending down and looking under the sofa. "There it is!"

"Now" Remus said. "Be safe, try not to get in trouble, and don't trouble Mr and Mrs Weasley, okay" he smiled, as she hugged him, her wand in one hand and her back slung over her shoulder. She nodded.

"I'll see you soon" she smiled, getting into the fireplace. He nodded. "The Burrow!" She exclaimed as the emerald green flames engulfed her. She was immediately greeted by Mrs Weasley.

"There you are!" Mrs Weasley smiled, standing in the kitchen, very much used to Alex arriving at their house at any given time. Not that any memeber of the family had any problem with it— she would've gone unnoticed by Mr Weasley as one of his many children if it weren't for her velvety dark hair clashing against the fiery gingers. "How are you dear?"

"I'm great Mrs Weasley" she smiled, as the redhead woman wiped her hands on her apron. "Where is everyone else?"

"Oh they're upstairs, dear" she smiled. Alex rushed upstairs, barging into Ginny's room. Ginny was sitting down cross legged, searching for clothes in her closet and Hermione was yawning, still in her night clothes.

"You're here!" Ginny grinned from the ground at the grey eyes girl. She messed up Ginny's hair as she passed her by to get to Hermione who was rubbing her eyes.

"Yes I am Gin-Gin!"

"Do no call me that!"

Chuckling Alex engulfed a very sleepy Hermione in a hug too, who was still yawning. She put her head on Alex's shoulder sighing lightly. "Why do we have to wake up so early?"

"Because Quidditch!"

"You sound like Oliver Wood" Hermione said making Alex laugh.

"Alex, Hermione" Mrs Weasley said as the two made their way downstairs. Hermione was now ready and dressed in her muggle clothes. "Dear would you two go and wake up Ron and Harry? Tell them breakfast's ready"

"Sure Mrs Weasley" Hermione smiled. They went to Ron's room, Ron was snoring, his mouth half open. Hermione rolled her eyes at the ginger (yet her eyes smiled ardently) while Alex grinned. The two girls shared looks. "You should go and wake Harry up, I'll handle Ronald" she said and Alex nodded and went over to Harry. Harry was fast asleep too, he looked like he was in extreme pain and was sweating profusely. Alex furrowed her eyebrows, slowly shaking him.

"Harry" she muttered lightly. The boy didn't budge. "Harry!" She said a little more aggressively, yet he was still deep inside his slumber. "Harry!" She exclaimed, Shaking him violently. He woke up with a halt, breathing heavily. "What happened?" She muttered softly, sitting besides him.