Daunting Birthday

"BECAUSE I LOVE HER!!!" Anirudh screamed as he cried harder now.

His heart was paining so much as he uttered those words. Anirudh yearned to confess this in front of her but look at how destiny played- he ended up telling his siblings first before her.

Everyone's jaws dropped as they heard him reveal his inner, true feelings. Batuk and Somnath were semi-shocked as they did notice the connection between Vaijayanthi and Anirudh but they never expected him to genuinely fall in love with Bondita. Whereas this was an unexpected news for Suresh and Koushik.

Arvind teared up instantly as he was able to hear the pain in Anirudh's voice when he confessed. After a couple of seconds, Anirudh roughly wiped his tears off and turned around abruptly.

"You still haven't answered my question! What did you guys do to her?" he fiercely asked.

Batuk and Somnath were looking down, avoiding eye contacts with Anirudh, and were mumbling in response.

"Err... nothing... we just told her off..." Batuk murmured quietly as he attempted to manage the situation.

The brothers were now trembling in fear as they realised they had done some regretful things, unaware of Anirudh's love towards Bondita.

Anirudh squared his eyes and approached them stealthily- he knew they were lying.

"Answer me properly, Batuk!" he hissed as he looked down at his younger brother.

Batuk was chewing onto his bottom lip worriedly as he continued looking down. Anirudh saw his body language and his gut wrenched at the sight- what did they do that's making them afraid to answer him?!

"KOUSHIK!!!" Anirudh screamed suddenly, nearly giving him a heart attack by his sudden call, "Tell me everything now! And you better not hide anything or else..."

Koushik was shaking ferociously and attempted to answer his senior.

"S-so when w-we found out about Vaijayanthi........"

~~~

"Sakha babu!" Bondita squealed excitedly as she turned around to see who had come.

However her smile had immediately dropped as she saw Batuk and Somnath aiming their guns at her, both with a very stern expression on their faces.

Bondita was very lost and slowly stood up, worried as she looked at them still steadily holding their weapons towards her.

Suresh and Koushik also joined the brothers and closed the doors behind them. Bondita noticed that they all looked furious and it made her sweat in fear.

"You thought you were so smart, right?!?" Batuk snarled as the brothers got closer to her, "You really thought you could get away so easily!"

Bondita was slowly inching her way backwards as they approached her. She nervously attempted to speak to them.

"B-Batuk... Somnath Dada-"

However, before she even got the chance to finish off her sentence, Somnath gave her a firm, tight slap on her face.

"Don't you dare utter my name on your cursed lips! You've played with all of our trusts! You've caused so much pain and loss to us! And you still haven't paid back for the deeds you've done!!!" Somnath lashed out.