Reuniting the Separated Souls

The next day, Anirudh woke up early in the morning, only to realise that he was by himself in the room. He let out a low groan as he yawned out in tiredness and sat straight on the bed with puffy eyes.

His hazy mind started to clear out as he recollected all the intimate moments he had with his wife last night and he let out a soft chuckle.

Anirudh glanced around the empty room curiously, wondering how his wife had the energy to get up early despite spending the entire night restlessly, and then he looked down at his own bare body and wearily scratched his head.

"I need to get ready before everyone starts searching for me..." he mumbled to himself as he quickly jumped out of bed and ran into the shower.

Within a couple of minutes, Anirudh came out of the bathroom all afresh and stood in front of the vanity as he applied his favourite perfume.

That was when he remembered Bondita's cute mischiefs when she was younger and he beamed at the glass bottle in adoration.

"Fus-Fus..." he chuckled quietly whilst placing it back down on the desk and taming his hair for the final time before he left the room.

He noticed quite a lot of chatter coming from the main hall but he didn't take much account for it as right now, he was on a hunt for his beloved wife.

Anirudh assumed that Bondita might be in the kitchen and so he slyly peaked in through a slight crack in the doorframe and grinned in satisfaction when he saw her working on the stove with her back facing him.

He tried to glance around the kitchen through the small peep hole to ensure no one else was in there with her and he let out a sigh of relief when his doubts got clarified.

Anirudh then stealthily entered the room with his eyes still stuck on the unaware Bondita, making sure he closed the doors behind him, and quietly tip-toed his way towards her from behind.

He then peered over her for a couple of seconds with a wide smirk, watching how she was elegantly preparing chai in awe.

Anirudh loved how oblivious she was to his presence and this factor induced his desperation to express his love to her even more. And so he ended up cheekily wrapping his arms around her slender waist and buried his face deep into her neck before seductively husking, "Bondu..." into her ears.

However, his unexpected actions caught Bondita so off guard that she jumped in fear and nearly lost balance off herself. But thankfully Anirudh managed to spontaneously catch her in his arms and he dotingly peered at her whilst she stared at him in bewilderment with goggled eyes.

"Pati babu..." Bondita whispered ever so quietly.

However at that moment, Anirudh realised that along with confusion, her eyes also expressed another emotion... as if she was worried... and he even felt her body tense up against his arms.

As he was trying to decipher why she was looking at him quite nervously and was frantically blinking, Anirudh then abruptly heard the giggles of a young woman next to him.

The barrister couple jerked to this noise and they immediately turned their heads around to face the direction of the sound, whilst still being in this intimate position, and their jaws dropped instantly from identifying who this person was.

"Tapur?!???" Anirudh screeched unbelievably and at that instance, him and Bondita parted away with flushed faces, whilst the young girl continued to hysterically laugh at them.

"Hahahaha!!!" she chuckled uncontrollably as she now held onto her stomach in pain.

Bondita gave her husband a disappointed, weary glance whilst he awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck. She then faced her sister and defeatedly pouted.