Emotional Family Talks

All the women were dancing ecstatically, feeling very content at the moment. Vashma and Tapur were spinning the bride whilst also dancing around her with big grins. Even Tupur, who seemed quite solemn for the past few days because of Chandrachur's state, forgot about her worries and enjoyed everything.

After a while, Bondita sat down with everyone as they calmed down to catch their breath and looked on to watch the performance of Vashma and Tapur.

The two girls synced perfectly, despite only rehearsing a few times before, and danced very elegantly. Although Tapur was performing very well, it was Vashma who stole the show and everyone gawped at this girl in awe.

Her hand gestures, swift leg movements and subtle face expressions were done to complete perfection. Bondita was watching her with wide eyes, admiring her dance in fascination as she never expected her to be this talented.

Not just her, but the whole audience, including Anirudh and Somnath were stunned. However, Somnath was more intrigued in watching Tapur instead whilst Anirudh was adorably gazing at his soon-to-be wife's cute reactions to the performances.

Meanwhile Batuk, who already was aware of Vashma's spectacular talent, was still tranced as he watched her blissfully perform without even blinking once.

As the three brothers were lost in their own individual thoughts, smiling to themselves, they didn't acknowledge the fact that Kaka had actually come back home and was looking around the house for them.

Anirudh was still gawping at Bondita, as he hung on the wall, when he casually turned his head around and nearly fell off from seeing his uncle approaching out of the blue.

Anirudh noticed that his Kaka hadn't seen them yet and used this opportunity to stealthily leave the site, leaving behind his two poor brothers who were oblivious to what was going on right now.

He then quickly tip-toed back inside the haveli, hiding behind the pillar to witness whatever was about to occur.

Kaka and Bihari were still intently looking around when they halted as soon as they saw two pairs of legs swinging swiftly on the wall above them. Initially, they were bewildered to see this as they were only able to see the backs of the two men but Kaka soon recognised who it was.

Bihari was trying to hide his cheeky smile whilst Anirudh was nervously watching all of this from behind, internally praying for his brothers.

Kaka disappointedly watched his two youngest nephews, swinging their legs as if they were young toddlers who were getting excited to eat some sweets, and then face palmed himself in distraught.

Since when did these two get the courage to jump over the wall to see what the women were doing?!

"Great view, right?" Kaka sarcastically queried as he neared them stealthily.

"Oh yeah...." they responded simultaneously, still unaware of who they were talking to as all their attention were on the two dancing women.

Kaka got super pissed after hearing their lame response and he ended up smacking the back of their calves with his wooden cane in fury.

Batuk and Somnath felt the sudden, sharp pain on their lower legs and as a result of this, they fell down flat on the ground. They landed quite painfully but more than this, they were confused as to what had just happened.

It was only at that point when they glanced up and saw Kaka huffing angrily with his chest heaving up and down and they nearly fainted at the sight.

"What were you guys looking at?! HUH?!" Kaka exclaimed irritably as he now hit their arms with the stick, "Answer me!! Why were you two eagerly watching Bondita's ceremony?!"