Endless Cycle of Nature

Batuk stood there, dumbfounded, as Vashma revealed the truth behind her previous behaviour and actions. He then reminisced everything that she had done before and it all started to slowly make sense to him.

How was he this dumb to not figure out that she was menstruating for all this time?

Batuk rubbed the back of his neck whilst giving a very sheepish expression to the scowling Vashma, who was still pissed off by his behaviour.

"O-Oh....." he stuttered awkwardly, "I d-didn't know..."

Vashma closed her eyes dramatically and stroked her forehead in distress.

She was already in pain with her cramps and was suffering with her mood swings and Batuk was clearly not helping her condition for any better.

Batuk felt a little bad for screaming at her before and wanted to pacify the distraught Vashma.

"D-Do you want me to help you in anyway?" he asked quietly.

Vashma opened her eyes and peered at Batuk through her fingers bewilderedly- she also felt quite guilty for showcasing all her frustration on him even though he was clearly oblivious about her condition.

"No, don't worry. I'm fine." she mumbled blatantly before looking around the room, "Just try and clear up your mess before someone walks in and sees this."

Batuk glanced at the pile of clothes that he had hastily chucked down and felt so embarrassed right now.

He wanted to create a big scene by acting like he was searching for something in his cupboard, but little did he know that he looked very stupid when he did that.

"Yeah, I'm sorry about this." he murmured as he picked up her mat and gently placed it in the corner where it belonged, before clearing away his clothes.

Vashma was watching him for a while before getting disturbed by her cramps that were causing excruciating pain in her lower abdomen.

She exhaled deeply and crouched forward in the bed in a casual manner so that Batuk was unaware of what she was going through right now.

He has already done a lot for her and she wasn't willing to cause him more trouble- despite him being quite childish and throwing a fit for such a small thing.

Once Batuk was done with putting away his clothes neatly, he wearily glanced at Vashma and gave a grim smile to her.

"Erm, I think you should take some rest... I'll call you down when we have dinner..." he muttered quietly before walking out of his room.

Vashma watched him leave blankly and fell back on the bed, curling up in a fetus position to relieve her pain a little.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you want, we can go there for our honeymoon..." Anirudh husked in Bondita's ears.

Bondita raised her eyebrows in elation and pulled Anirudh's face from her neck so that she can gaze into his eyes.

"Honeymoon! Really?!!" she squealed in anticipation to which he nodded ardently.

"Not just France, I'll take you to any place that you desire to go to." Anirudh assuringly whispered.

Bondita beamed at her sakha babu and hugged him around his neck adorably.

"I can't believe that we're going to get married soon!" Bondita excitedly stated before slightly pouting, "But sakha babu, how are you going to meet me during the days leading up to our wedding?"

Anirudh gently broke the hug and took her to the window. Bondita peered through the opening and noticed that the window from another room was visible from here.