Romance in the Dark and Unforeseen Meet-ups

The movie had started to play and Vashma and Tapur, who sat in the front rows of the cinema, were shook when they saw the bright projection on the screen, as well as from hearing the loud introduction, making them flinch in the process.

As their hearts returned to its normal momentum, they wearily glanced at each other and giggled at their obliviousness. After all, it was their first time experiencing anything like this.

On one side, Somnath took notice of Tapur's startled behaviour and smiled within himself, whilst on the other, Batuk was totally unbothered by what had just happened as his eyes were glued on the screen. He was too busy admiring the elegancy of the main actress.

The youngsters were all watching a romantic movie and everyone was thoroughly enjoying it. Despite it being an English film, the women were able to get a partial understanding of the plot as the Roy Chowdary brothers occasionally translated and explained the scenes to them to their best abilities.

At one point, the two main leads started to kiss passionately and as a result, Somnath, Tapur and Vashma's eyes widened from being absolutely stunned. They never expected to witness, well according to them, an obscene scene to be portrayed so freely in a movie.

Whilst these trio were stiffly squirming in their seats from the awkwardness, Batuk once again was unhinged by all of this and just assumed that the others were fussing for an irrational issue.

"Damn... She's such a good kisser..." Batuk murmured mesmerisingly with his lips parted in awe.

Vashma heard this and turned around with a scowled face, cringing at what her husband seemed to enjoy.

Whereas Tapur leaned closer to Vashma and worriedly whispered, "Isn't it sinful to kiss before marriage? Especially to someone you're not even engaged to?"

Somnath heard this query and began to shift around even more, trying to act like he didn't hear anything.

However, on the other hand, all the colour drained from Vashma's face.

She then gave a weak smile and stutteringly managed by saying, "... I-I don't know... maybe i-it's normal in their culture..."

That's all that she was able to say.

To be honest, Vashma was sweating a lot in stress as she found it quite shameful to answer Tapur's genuine question.

Here the young girl was concerned about the mere kissing scene, but was totally unaware of the fact that the person she was sitting next to lost her virginity and gave birth to a whole child before marriage.

Let alone Tapur, how would everyone else react to this ugly truth? Her own blood relations cut all ties with her and dumped her in such a horrendous place because of this, so what hopes does she have that these people won't digest the news similarly? 

The more she thought about this issue, the more sick Vashma felt. Her eyes began to sting from reminiscing the feeling of everyone's disgusted gaze and curses they vented out on her a couple of years ago, making the poor woman's chest fall heavy.

With a burning face and a pounding heart, Vashma feebly sunk down in her seat and tried so hard to regain her concentration by blankly staring at the screen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Located in the back rows, the young, married couple were sneakily flirting with each other in the darkness.

Anirudh was still feeling stimulated and so he let out a fake yawn, as he stretched his arms out, and used this opportunity to casually wrap his arms around Bondita's shoulders.