Behind The Closed Doors

"Hmm? Did you say anything, Pati babu?" Bondita innocently asked as she fluttered her eyes sweetly at him.

Anirudh leaned against the doorframe and crossed his arm over his chest with his eyes narrowed. He gawped at the girl from top to bottom erotically and enticingly chewed on his inner cheek.

"I did..." Anirudh husked back as he stealthily started to approach the relaxed girl who laid on the bed in a very casual manner.

His bare body was gleaming in rhythm to his movements, refracting the light from the room, whilst his arms, that were still crossed over, were slightly tensed and showcased his underlying biceps beneath his tanned skin.

Bondita's breathing quickened as she watched him gradually come closer to her with a playful stern expression smitten all over his face and she cautiously readjusted herself on the bed.

It seemed like her plan was finally working out and she was internally dancing in joy whilst maintaining a calm expression.

Anirudh then climbed on the bed and started to covertly crawl towards his blushing wife. As he slowly made his way up to her, the tips of his fingers tenderly grazed up her soft legs, starting from her feet to her knees and beyond.

Bondita quivered on the spot as he did this and dazedly peered into his doughy eyes as he neared her face, inch-by-inch.

At one point Anirudh was very close and she could hear and feel his soft breaths on her. As a result of this close proximity, Bondita lowered her eyes and inhaled deeply to prepare herself for whatever is about to happen next.

Anirudh had a soft smile form in the corner of his mouth as he watched her subtle nuance and he now moved his hand from her lower thigh and was approaching her face.

Bondita's cheeks were burning in elation, her heart rate increased and her body tensed up to his soft touch as his fingers brushed past her long tresses of hair that covered her ears.

Anirudh smirked cunningly at her reaction and reached behind her head to grab his towel, that hung across the headboard, before heftily standing up again on the floor.

Bondita felt his hand go past her body and she opened her eyes widely in confusion, staring at her husband inquisitively.

"I'm going to have a shower now. I'll see you soon..." he playfully informed as he gave her a quick wink.

Bondita was left appalled on her seat as she watched him gradually make his way to their bathroom as if nothing had happened. He had cheekily given her false hopes and ended up playing with her feelings instead.

But Bondita had enough today and was huffing away in disappointment, with squared eyes, and fiercely stood on her two feet.

Despite the weather being very cold in the city, Bondita was in fact fully heated up physically and emotionally, even through the thin, cotton material she was wearing.

She then took a deep breath with a heavy frown and fiercely called out,

"Where do you think you are going, Anirudh?"

The young man instantly froze on the borderline spot between their bedroom and bathroom and eerily turned his exposed upper half around to face the fuming girl.

All his thought processes jammed up in his mind at that instance and he was only able to gape at his wife in awe and bewilderment.

"W-What did you call me?..." he whispered in disbelief as his face flushed into a deep crimson state by the passing seconds.

Bondita lightly sneered and stealthily approached the fumbling man with a frustrated smirk and furrowed eyebrows.

"Why are you so shocked, sir? Isn't your name Anirudh? Or are you just stunned that your wife is addressing you by your first name today?" Bondita sarcastically asked as she slowly was closing the gap between the two bodies.