Commencing The Honeymoon Dreams

As Bondita continued to ponder away about these unusual things, she casually turned over the piece of paper and was stunned to find a written note at the back. A gentle smile formed on her face as she recognised this distinctive handwriting immediately.

Hey beauty,
I want you to wear this dress, that I have specifically bought for you, when we go out for our special date this evening. Take as much time as you want to get ready; there's no need to rush as I know my Bondu would still look gorgeous no matter how she displays herself. But once you are done, make your way down to the waiting room of our hotel. I'll be waiting for you there...

Bondita was merrily blushing away as she read the note and couldn't hold back her giddy giggles. It had only been a couple of hours since they arrived at France and her husband had already proactively started his honeymoon plans.

Bondita was still a little confused as to where they were going together as a newly wedded couple but that didn't stop her from feeling very excited about this whole thing.

Although it mentioned that she could take her time to get ready, Bondita knew she couldn't make her Darling babu wait for that long so she quickly hopped out of the bed and ran into the bathroom to brush her teeth and have a quick shower.

She came out with semi-damp hair and hurriedly dried it off with a towel before efficiently working on her make up. By the time she was done with her face, her hair was already dried and she decided to put on the dress before going further with her makeover.

The glittering dress was a slim fit on Bondita's slender body and she was surprised that Anirudh actually managed to get the perfect size for her. The dark crimson colour of the sequins complimented her golden skin tone and made her look even more royal in this attire.

Even though Bondita has worn gowns before in London (though it had been a while now), this was going to be the first time her beloved husband sees her wearing one and so she decided to put extra effort to look more appealing today.

Bondita decided to tie her hair up in a neat bun whilst leaving some loose strands out at the front, not just to accentuate the entire look, but also because she was well aware of how Anirudh secretly adored it when she did this.

As she finished pushing in the last hairpin inside her bun, Bondita stepped away from the vanity and gazed at her reflection cautiously, checking if she made any errors whilst getting ready.

Although she looked well dressed in the mirror with her hairdo, makeup and gown, there was still something missing in her point of view but she couldn't figure out what it was.

Bondita let out a weak sigh and softly shrugged at herself as she still thought about the missing element, when her eyes caught the beautiful marble vase that held some elegant white roses in it.

Her eyes widened gleefully from discovering this and she got two of the flowers and secured it in her hair on one side. She then went back to the mirror and grinned widely.

"Perfect!" she squealed delightedly as she twirled around in excitement.

The sun was starting to set down by the time Bondita fully got ready and she quickly adorned her high heels before making her way downstairs with the piece of paper in her hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Anirudh was calmly reading an English newspaper on a comfortable couch in the waiting room for all this time.