Trip for the Youths

Within a couple of minutes, the married couple gleefully made their way out of the study in search for their respective siblings.

Batuk, Vashma and Tapur were freely conversing amongst themselves on the dining table when they saw Anirudh and Bondita approaching them.

"What are you guys doing here? Aren't you going to get ready?" Anirudh asked casually, still holding onto his wife's hands.

"It's fine, Big D. I think you should just go with Boudi." Batuk opened up with the others agreeing with him.

"Yeah, what Batuk's saying is true. I think you should both treat yourselves and forget about us." Vashma inputted with a calm smile.

Bondita was not entirely pleased to hear their responses and she now used her free hand to hold onto one of her hips, knitting her eyebrows together with a cute pout.

"Oh come on! You heard my condition, right? I won't be going anywhere without you all." she strictly informed before turning to face her brother-in-law, "Also, me and Pati babu have visited many places during our honeymoon, but Batuk, have you even taken Vashma out once after marriage?"

The young lawyer wearily glanced at his wife and let out a frail sigh. There were so many reasons why Batuk wasn't able to take Vashma out as much and even she was aware of it. However they both knew that there was still plenty of time left for them to confess the real reasonings to the others and so right now, they just gloomily shook their heads to answer Bondita's question.

"Hmm! Exactly! So I think this would be a great opportunity to treat you both!" Bondita established enthusiastically. She then went closer to her own sister and caressed her hair as she gently beamed, "I know you've always wanted to watch a movie, Tapur... So why don't you come with us too?"

Tapur pondered over this matter for a bit before giving a weak smile to Bondita.

"I mean... I don't mind... but I'm just worried about Thakumaa..." she nervously mumbled.

It was true. After the demise of her parents, Kalindi became overprotective over her granddaughter and tried as much as she can to preserve her from the outside world. So much so that she doesn't even let Tapur leave the house unnecessarily without her permission.

Anirudh went beside the young girl and reassuringly said, "Don't worry about, Thakumaa. I'll handle her.", making her feel content at heart.

"Alright then!", Batuk slapped his thighs excitedly before standing up, "So is it just the 5 of us?"

Bondita glanced around the space and noticed a member missing, "Wait, what about Somnath Dada? Let's invite him as well!"

"S-D? Huh! You must be joking, Boudi!" Batuk scoffed mockingly before sitting back down.

"Why?" she questioned, feeling a little lost.

"Because this man has no time for any entertainment! His life consists of just going to work and coming back home. That's it!" he dramatically emphasised.

"I mean there's no harm in asking, right?"

"Well, I guess you can try..." Batuk shrugged and at that moment, he noticed Somnath casually strolling down the corridor, "Oh look! There he is..." he pointed out.

Everyone turned to face the same direction and were startled to find the person they just mentioned appearing before their eyes coincidentally.

"Let me call him." Batuk stated before turning around in his chair so that he could project his voice properly, "S-D!", he called out.

However the young man couldn't hear his younger brother properly and continued to walk down.

Batuk was surprised that Somnath ignored him and he now cupped his hands around his mouth in order to get a louder projection.