Wrapped In Love

Bondita swiftly turned around and adorably looked at Anirudh who was also gazing at her with doughy eyes that were saturated with love.

"Are you ready..." Bondita whispered, her heart thumping against her ribs in excitement.

Anirudh gave a gentle nod, still maintaining his strict eye contact with his loved one.

Bondita then slowly reached up for her top pin and within a second, unpinned the pallu from her blouse and placed the opened safety pin on the bed beside them.

Bondita lowered her eyes and inhaled deeply before gradually pulling down the top part of her saree.

Anirudh was still looking at her face tenderly, noticing the saree getting pulled off and her skin getting exposed from the corner of his eyes. However, he still focused on her subtle facial expressions instead.

Bondita timidly glanced up and noticed how he was still watching her face. She then gave him a soft smile and consensually blinked her eyes at him.

Anirudh took in this cue and cautiously started to lower his gaze in a very slow manner. His eyes moved down from her own eyes to her rosy lips and then towards her neck.

As he gradually lowered his vision, he noticed his breath quickening in anticipation and for some reason, his hands were slightly shaking too because of this.

As soon as his eyes fell on her exposed collar bone area, Anirudh withdrew a deep breath tremblingly. His heart was racing at this point, mainly because he could feel the build up of his desires inside his body.

He was staring at the nooks and crooks of the bone and admired how they were positioned perfectly on her shoulders. However, he knew there was still a lot more to unravel.

Anirudh gulped lightly before looking down even more and his eyes froze when he saw her exposed chest area covered in just a simple, white blouse.

The material adorned her breasts flawlessly, defining the rounded curves in perfection. Just above of where the top hook starts, there was a slight cleavage exposed that contoured her assets even more.

As Anirudh was examining them ardently, he ended up giving in and hastily gazed even lower and goggled at her exposed stomach.

This was his first time noticing how Bondita's skin tone had a perfect golden tinge to it, making her radiant through her tanned skin. He also noticed how despite having a flat stomach, she was actually quite curvy, especially around her hips.

Anirudh felt so light headed right now from seeing this absolute art in front of him. It was as if he had reached another heightening level in his love life.

He then finally looked up and gazed into her glistening eyes that expressed how much she loved him.

Both of them were able to hear their own heart beats because of all the adrenaline rush and breathed quiveringly, not knowing exactly what to do next.

Anirudh finally regained his courage to touch her again and gently held onto her hands, pulling them closer to his body and placing them on his chest.

Bondita was able to feel his heart pumping crazily under his ribs. She slightly blushed from the thought of exciting her sakha babu and peered at his face lovingly.

"This is the result of seeing the treasure that you have been hiding beneath your saree for all this time, Bondita..." Anirudh breathed with his husky voice.

Bondita parted her lips in exhilaration as she listened to his confession. She then twisted her hand around in his grip and brought his hand down to her own chest, placing them just above her blouse.