The Conversations between the Brain and the Heart

The married couple were sneakily feeling themselves up in the blanket of darkness as they proceeded to sit in the back rows.

At one point Bondita was passionately stroking Anirudh's erected member, heightening his level of satisfaction to the maximum with each stroke.

But although Anirudh was breathing heavily in this hazy state, he also didn't just sit there idly and instead, he caressed the sides of her breasts before fully committing to moulding those mounds.

Anirudh was still in a state of awe as he admiringly watched Bondita's freaky side get gradually unleashed like this.

There was no way he was going to let her escape easily tonight and he already began to make mental preparations whilst also feeling intense pleasure at the same time.

As he was nearing his orgasmic state, he then grasped onto Bondita's cheeks to pull her face closer to his and began to fervently make out with her.

Their faces were swaying side to side as they deepened the kiss and although Bondita was becoming very breathless and weary, she still went forward to increasing the speed of her strokes, her hands frantically rubbing his veiny penis up and down.

Anirudh's vision was slowly getting blurry. His breathing quickened. His damp shirt was clinging onto his sweaty body. Soft, muted moans were slipping out of his mouth.

He knew it was about to come. He knew he was about to cum.

Bondita knew it as well and she enticingly rubbed his shaft at a tremendous speed, knowing that her own genitals were dripping in excitement too. The thought of her satisfying her Pati babu in a scenario like this was making her super horny.

She then broke the kiss and dazedly watched her frail husband.

Anirudh closed his eyes tightly now. He dug his nails deep into Bondita's waist and hyperventilated, trying to experience the approaching orgasm to the fullest...

But just as the young man was about to reach his tipping point, a beaming projection of the end credits of the movie was displayed on the screen, blinding not just the aroused couple, but everyone else in the process as well.

At the sight of this, Bondita hastily withdrew her hands back whilst Anirudh hurriedly tucked his penis inside his pants. They were both panting uncontrollably, as if they had run a marathon, and stared at the seats in front of them absentmindedly, wiping off their sweat patches in discomfort.

Anirudh's face was flustered from all the exasperating build up and also from the sheer disappointment that he couldn't climax properly.

But it was a good thing that they had to halt midway, else it would've been a sticky situation. Quite literally!

Just as the couple managed to catch their breaths, all the lights in the theatre turned back on. That was when the entire crowd stood up to applaud the masterpiece they had watched and enjoyed.

There were hootings and cheerings amongst the spectators, leaving the barrister couple completely thrown off as they were still trying to come out from their stimulated state.

They then cluelessly stood up and clapped out of coordination before wearily making their way out from the seats.

Anirudh was internally thanking God that his erection had died down from this sudden interference and was praying that it doesn't start to bulge out of his trousers again.

With his hand interlocked within his wife's palm, the couple soon walked out of the theatre and eventually reunited with the other four.

"There you guys are! We were looking for you everywhere!" Batuk sighed in relief before joyfully facing the others, "How did you guys find the movie?"