Fulfilled Promises

Anirudh was loyally carrying his wife on his arms until they reached their hotel room, whilst Bondita continued pouting at him in disappointment. Although she maintained a stern demeanour, internally her heart was racing as she couldn't stop blushing at his adorable actions at times.

Despite this, as soon as Anirudh opened their room door, she heftily jumped off of him and stormed up to their bedroom before sitting on the bed with a deep frown, trying to showcase that she was still not pleased with him.

Anirudh followed behind her with a slight smirk and started to seductively unbutton the top buttons from his shirt as he slowly approached their bed. Bondita caught him doing this from the corner of her eyes and she ended up nervously gulping to stabilise her shuddering body but also looked away so that she doesn't get even more distracted.

Anirudh quickly understood the inner turmoil this young girl was going through and it made him feel giddy from thinking about the power his simple actions held.

He then went closer to the seated girl and was about to caress her cheeks when their room telephone abruptly started to ring, catching the couple off guard by the alarming noise.

Anirudh let out a defeated sigh, getting slightly annoyed by the wrong timing of the phone call, and trodded up to it before picking it up casually.

"Hello..."

"Hello sir, we wanted to inform you that there's a call for you from India and we are going to link you to it right now..."

Anirudh continued to listen on intently as he heard the variations in the dial tone when the receptionist transferred the call. Meanwhile, Bondita stealthily watched her husband from the other side of the room out of curiousness.

It was quite late in the night now and so the sudden phone call at this particular time seemed quite dodgy to both the barristers.

However, after a couple of seconds, Anirudh realised that the call got connected again and soon he heard a familiar voice that sparked some joy in his heart.

"Hello?... Anirudh beta?..."

"Kaka!...." he called out in contentment, startling Bondita in the process too.

"Kaka Sasurji..." Bondita whispered surprisedly and at that moment, she jumped off the bed and sprinted next to Anirudh eagerly.

"Haa, it's me! How are you, beta? How is Bondita bahu? You didn't even bother ringing me once during these weeks and I grew so worrisome from thinking about both of your well beings!..." Kaka queried with care.

"Sorry Kaka, we only arrived a couple of days ago and I genuinely forgot to inform you about that. Also yes, we both are absolutely fine here. How is everyone there in Tulsipur?"

Kaka then started to informatively explain how life was going on in India but during this time, Anirudh's attention was slowly drifting away as he noticed how his wife was adorably waiting to speak on the telephone too.

"Haa uhh Kaka, do you want to talk to Bondita?" Anirudh asked innocently as he side-eyed his wife, "Yeah?... Ok... Here, Kaka wants to speak with you..."

Bondita excitedly took hold of the telephone from her husband and placed it on her ears with a wide grin.

"Hello, Kaka Sasurji! How have you been?..."

As Bondita continued to eagerly converse with Trilochan, Anirudh gradually took a couple of steps behind his wife and started to gawp at her with lustful eyes.

Her curvy body seemed to be well defined tonight, especially from the way she tightly draped her saree, and from viewing this, the inner lecherous person came out from his hiding .