3.

Maya's pov: I adjusted my low rise cargo's

Maya's pov:
I adjusted my low rise cargo's. The New Years party was today, I had decided against wearing a dress when my period surprised me. Yay. Making my way to my bike, I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. Me and Rue hadn't spoken since that day in the restrooms. I was pissed. Before I could start pedalling my phone pinged.

Maddie<3 - Omw to pick u up baby be there soon 💞

I smiled before putting my bike back by the front door. Maddie arrived around 5 minutes later. I grinned before hopping in. "Looking good bitch" she smirked, I grinned before she kissed my cheek. "You're the queen of looking good, your makeup looks fucking sick." I chuckled. She grinned before flipping her hair over her shoulder.

We drove off, in about fifteen minutes we arrived at the party. "Cassie's been super distant yknow? It's fucking weird." Maddie said, her eyes showing genuine confusion. I hummed before saying "I don't know Mads, I didn't even know her and McKay weren't together anymore. Maybe that's why?" I suggested. She had every reason to be suspicious. Even I was.

"Ahhh!" Maddie squealed seeing Kat and Jules. I smiled awkwardly at Jules, we were friends but after the Rue scenario I didn't know where we stood. She tilted her head before pulling me in for a hug. I chuckled hugging her back. "It's good seeing you." I mumbled. "I know I missed you." She cheesed as Kat and Maddie were conversing I could see the internal struggle on Jules' face. "She should be around here somewhere, we aren't on the best of terms right now." I said. She nodded silently. "Thanks." She whispered giving me another hug.

"Kat!!!! Bitch, that outfit is everything." I squealed at her, she had been radiating confidence and I fucking loved it. "I bet Ethan loves it right?!" Maddie giggled before i bent her forward and we mimicked the many sex positions Kat and Ethan were probably getting acquainted with. We giggled together, joking about the fact that we hadn't even drank yet and we were acting fools. I fucking loved these people.

I walked around, losing my friends as I threw my fourth or fifth or maybe sixth shot down. I looked ahead seeing Lexi, I smiled making my way forward before seeing Fez beside her. As my smile dropped we made eye contact. Both of them looking at me, Lexi moved away ashamed. I wasn't jealous. Not even a bit.

I walked forward, fez couldn't even make eye contact. I sat down beside Lexi, leaving a huge gap between her and Fez. "Hey Maya." Lexi smiled warily. I grinned before pulling her forward for a hug, feeling slightly tipsy. "Hi Lex." I mumbled before turning to Fez and pointing a finger at him. "I need Molly. Right now." He was pissed. "You not getting shit from me Maya. This the whole reason I didn't want you involved in this bullshit." He said, his tone irritated. I got up and got closer to him before muttering "fuck you."

I made my way around the house, Fez was the only trustworthy drug dealer around here. An ex addict whose also your ex girlfriend shows up at a party asking you for Molly. The chances of you receiving? Zero. Him and Lexi seemed sweet. I knew me and Fez could get our friendship back, I didn't even consider what we had a relationship. It was a few flings, I got attached and he couldn't commit because he didn't trust me around his job. Not my problem.

I had no bad blood with the guy, I just needed him to give me some drugs. Not too much to fucking ask for right?

As I found a door that surprisingly wasn't locked I kicked it open giggling before seeing a guy crouched down, his nose down. "Sorry." I turned around, shutting the door before realising what he was doing.

I slammed the door open again he moved back in shock, again. "Um." He started. I grinned unable to hide my excitement. "Is that drugs?" I asked. He nodded a confused look on his face. I shut the door, locking it before joining him in snorting a line of coke. Immediately it felt like i was okay. This was it, this was my happy place.

"I'm Elliot." He said, a cigarette between his lips. "Maya." I stated before leaning my head against the door and closing my eyes letting the high pass through. "My heart is going really fucking fast I think I might need you to check my pulse" I chuckled softly. "Shit okay." He mumbled before coming closer and setting a timer on his phone. His fingers pressed against my neck.

As he did I checked my phone, feeling it vibrate.

Lexi - you seen Cass?
Lexi - btw are we good? Ik you and fez had a thing nothing happened tho I promise. Don't hate me? :(

Maya - no sorry and yes we're good lex.
Maya - me and fez are fine if you want to go for it pls do you guys would make the best couple. Could never hate you tinker bell <3
Maya - ps pls convince him to sell me drugs💕

Elliot sighed as if he'd been holding his breath. "According to google.. you're good." He let out. I smiled closing my eyes. "I don't know if it was a good thing we met." He said quietly, looking me up and down. I shook my head "what do you mean, you're already my favourite person." I smiled before we both started laughing.

We sat there in quiet, music blaring through from the party outside. "What else you got?" I asked Elliot. He put his hands in his pockets pulling out a bottle of pills. "Xanax?" He suggested. I nodded, "perfect." Before putting it under my tongue and closing my eyes, letting it dissolve in my mouth. "You feel okay?" He asked. I sighed, chuckling. "You're the first person to ask me that in a while." His eyebrows furrowed before he replied huskily "you didn't answer?" He spoke innocently to some extent?
I nodded. "I'm okay. I just want quiet if you don't mind." He nodded seeming relieved.

The count down could be heard outside before a bunch of commotion. Elliot stood up and I joined him and he pulled me up by my hand, gently. "What the fuck is that?" He whispered. "Let's go find out." I smiled cheekily before taking his hand and pulling him outside.

As we made our way forward I saw Fez on top of Nate, punching him repeatedly. Maddie and Cassie? Screaming at Fez to stop. Lexi stood completely frozen, as if this shocked her. Now I loved Lexi but he was a fucking drug dealer, fez may seem innocent and soft but the guy had killed someone.
Rue and Jules together in each other's arms. McKay struggling to break up the fight. Maybe it was the high, maybe it was seeing how discombobulated this bunch of fucking misfits were, maybe it was just pure insanity but me and Elliot began giggling. Throwing our heads back and ... laughing.

INTRODUCTION TO MY BAE!!! NGL IM PISSED AT CASSIE YES I AGREE MADDIE ISNT THE BEST PERSON BUT CASSIE AND NATE I- NO MO NO HES AN ABSUER WTFJEISOSODKSLS OKAY BYE