37

Maya's POV,

I woke up to Elliot shuffling beside me. I opened my eyes, eyebrows furrowed when I saw him with his finger against his lips. "What?" I hissed.

"Bundy's just gone into your moms room." He whispered with a knowing smirk on his face. I shrugged before slamming my head back down on the pillow. Seconds later I felt him getting in the bed next to me and mumbling "Maya. His voice sounded really familiar." I rolled my eyes before getting up and shoving him away from me.

"Let's find out who this Ted guy is." He grinned. Ugh.

"The 7th step creaks really loud. Avoid it if you can." I whispered as we slipped into the hallway, attempting to find little clues. Elliot nodded before grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers. "Just in case you fall." He smiled and for the hundredth time I rolled my eyes before pulling my hand away.

When we got to the 6th step the door creaked and Elliot pressed his hand against my mouth to silence my gasp. "Sh" he whispered into my ear as we continued down the steps and made our way into the kitchen. He grabbed one of the cookies I'd baked yesterday and left it hanging out his mouth as we tip toed around the house to find clues.

I found a pair of car keys and grasped them showing Elliot. "Interesting" he hummed before making his way to the shoe rack and picking up a pair of random sneakers. He snickered as he dangled them in front of me, how big were Bundy's feet jesus fucking Christ.

I felt myself shake as I tried to quieten down my laugh but Elliot was swinging the shoe along his thigh pretending it was his dick. "He thinks he's bad." Elliot seethed jokingly. I nodded, a small smirk on my face before saying "it's fine because we're badder. Let's bust his ass." Elliot high fives me as quietly as possible before taking a seat on the couch.

"I bet you $10 he'll come down in.." he stopped looking down at his phone before saying "5 minutes, looking for an after sex snack." I shook his hand. There was no way.

Elliot was right. But we didn't care about the bet we moved behind the stairs and tried to see who he was. Bundy had a nicely shaved back to be honest. His slacks low on his waist. It made me laugh in all seriousness and that's when he turned around and my laughter came to a complete and utter fucking halt.

His eyes widened when he realised I'd saw him. Not fully seeing Elliot who was stood beside me with his hand around my waist. He walked forward slowly before turning around and making his way back up the stairs.

"Bundy better not snitch" I scoffed as I spun around to find Elliot nodding. "He seems alright. Other than those monstrously large shoes." Elliot laughed. I nodded in agreement. He seems decent.

"Let's go back." I whispered, exhausted. It was 3am. Jeez.

"Lemme grab a brownie." He whispered and then followed me up the stairs. When we got back up we lay back down on the bed. "I know you don't want to talk about last night. But ... it was amazing." He grinned. I turned the other way, feeling redness blush up my neck.

I spun back around and placed my index finger on his lips, his breath hitching as I did it. "Don't tell anyone. Can't believe we even did that." I whispered. He sighed before kissing my hand and lowering it. "I can. And I'm amazing at keeping secrets. Especially our dirty ones." He smirked as I shoved him.

"Seriously though, I won't say a word of it." He said sincerely. I nodded, before laying back down and feeling my eyes shut. As i drifted into sleep I felt him slither his hands around me and pressing a kiss to my neck.

Short chapter but I wanted it to be nice and sweet, I hope you guys enjoyed! Also I like making Maya in control of the whole thing with Elliot being more of a lovesick boy... let me know what you guys think though:)

Love you all 💕💋