24

Maya's POV:
When we arrived, I immediately tried to find Fez, I felt like an ass and honestly Elliot could wait. I could tell it bothered him but I knew i needed to apologise.

Elliot was bothered, but Maya didn't give a fuck. Honestly, I wish she had let him help her find Fez because what happened that night was one of the worst fucking experiences ever but Maya was not to blame.

I spotted him sat by Ash alone in the back and made my way over with an apologetic look on my face. Fez looked down clearly not wanting to deal with the confrontation but I felt bad. "Hey." He mumbled as Ash stood up nodding at me and smiling before giving us some space. "Fez I'm really fucking sorry. I just got distracted and forgot." I explained but he shook his head, "it's cool" he replied clearly high.

Meanwhile, Elliot had ditched the party, texting Maya letting her know he was leaving with a slight attitude. Maya and Elliot weren't together but me and jules were, so when he fucked my girlfriend that night and I overdosed, Maya was sat with Fez and Ash the entire night, completely unaware of what was going on.

"Where's Rue by the way?" I asked after we'd cleared things up. He shrugged before passing me his roll up. "I ain't seen her in a while" He muttered exhaling smoke everywhere. I nodded understanding, before turning to Ash and grinning "hug time." I mumbled before slithering my hands around him and feeling him stiffen. I always found it amusing and giggled as Fez began coughing and laughing. "Just get it over with dawg." Fez said laughing. "Fuck, man this fucking girl" Ashtray mumbled, hugging me.

As they laughed, Jules was sat naked in Elliots bed, I was covered in my own vomit. What the fuck was happening.

"Im gonna go dance with Maddie" I smiled before pressing my lips to Fezco's cheek. "Again, I'm so sorry for the mix up." I said as he smiled softly and nodded in Maddie's direction.

I went over and danced my ass off as maddie filled up my red cup again and again as Fez's eyes raked my body.

SHORT ASS CHAPTER IK IK IM AN ASSHOLE BUT THE NEW EPISODE CAME OUT AND MY FLIGHT WAS DELAYED AND YEP IM COMING UP W EXCUSES I PROMISE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BETTER. Also I fucking hate Jules after she slept w Elliot I get dating an addict is far far FAR from easy but she's such a hypocrite..... ANYWAY we're on 18K reads wtf?? UM LOVE U
Update soon babez

- ur fav author 💕