30

Maya's POV:
As soon as I woke up, I recognised the bed. I recognised the room, the window, even the bathroom. All because, I'd spent the entirety of last summer in this bedroom, fucking Fez.

Maya was quick to realise she'd kind of screwed up. Fez still had some form of fucking connection to Maya. Whether he could admit it or not wasn't really important. He knew it, so did she. Some part of Maya must've felt it too... or she never would've gone to him last night.

The soreness in between my legs indicated me and Fez had gotten up to a lot more than just getting high last night. Jesus. I stared into the bathroom as I decided what to do, I could either get up and sneak out... or I could-

"Mornin" Fez smirked in the doorway, in his hands was a plate of toast and in the other, orange juice. I rolled my eyes before sitting up in his bed. "Fez. You know last night-" and the motherfucker cut me off again. "I know. Still don't mean I won't take care of you after." He mumbled. I smiled as I got up to brush my teeth, he lounged back in his bed, taking a piece of toast and eating it.

As I brushed my teeth with one of Fez's spare toothbrushes I thought of what this meant. Would Lexi be mad at me? Although I know they hadn't really even been talking. I don't know. Did i still.... Like Fez?!

Impossible.

I checked my phone as I set my toothbrush back. And decided against replying to any messages, instead I washed my face and walked out, taking some toast and throwing myself onto his bed. "How much did you drink last night?" I asked, sipping my orange juice.

He just looked at me before I said "I know I was slightly drunk. I know you must've had at least a few fucking drinks cmon fez" I laughed, urging him to admit it. A small smirk fell on his lips, "only a few, it doesn't take much for me to say yes to all that." He muttered looking me up and down as we both laughed.

"God, I need to get home." I sighed, my mom had called me at least 50 times. She would've probably drank herself into oblivion after the 5th time calling me. I could bet my life that the other 45 were drunk miscalls.

"I'll drive you. Let's go." He said in his usual mumbly tone and I nodded, grabbing his hoodie and throwing it over my head. He looked at me and smiled before grabbing his jacket and we walked out.

As we got in the car, Fez had began teasing me, thinking I'd get fucking shy or something. "You must've taken up running. I ain't ever seen you take it like that" he laughed loudly as I shoved him. "Shut the fuck up." I said as we sat in the car, I have to admit the stupid jokes amused me. Fez was never really the affectionate type. We'd hold hands sometimes. Hug quite a bit. That was all. Last summer no one even knew about us. Apart from Rue, and the people she blabbered too aka Jules.

"Can't believe you made me your fucking rebound Maya." He chuckled as he drove down the quiet roads. "Hm a damn good one." I joked as I rolled down my window. "When i RIP" played by Labrinth as we let the brisk morning air flow through the car.

After that we rode in silence, letting music play as we occasionally laughed at each other because me and fez sleeping together was ... just fucking crazy.

When we got to my house, he pulled onto the curb and got out of his car, standing in front, leaning on it. It was a Fezco thing. Until he saw you safe in your home? He wouldn't leave.

He only did that with Maya.

"Alright I'll see you" he mumbled, smiling. "Whatever that fucking means" I muttered making him laugh. "You a real asshole sometimes even worse than rue." He joked into my ear, making me giggle.

I smiled as he hugged me. Before making my way back into the house with a weird ass thought on my mind. All this time we missed our friendship. All it took was.... Sex?

Fucking weird.

IT WAS FEZCO!

MY GOSH. I saw y'all's comments and wanted to say 1st of all IT COULD NEVER BE NATE. Pls don't disrespect me babies :(
Second I feel like there'll be some disappointment that it wasn't Elliot but I promise I have a plan ;))))

Love u all!!!

- theysimp4love 💕