36

HOLY WATER NEEDED. SMUT AHEAD. ALSO IVE NEVER WRITTEN SMUT BEFORE SO PLS DONT JUDGE ME LMFAO ANYWAY LETS GO

Elliot's POV
Her hands were all over me, I groaned as she slid her hands up my shirt, pressing her fingers into my chest. I was so hungry for her, damn near fucking starving. She pushed me onto my back and straddled me, pressing herself onto me. Fuck.

I closed my eyes, inhaling sharply as she rolled her hips slightly. "Fuck." I mumbled because I could barely muster up a sentence with Maya on me, glancing into my eyes with a playful glint in her eyes. She threw her head back, dragging my hands up her neck while doing so and I felt my control inch away as I slid my hand into her head, bunching her hair into my hand and pulling it back while pressing my lips to her neck.

I slid my shirt off with her help and continued pressing kisses around her neck. Her eyes were dark with lust as she pulled off the baggy t shirt she'd thrown on. Her eyeliner slightly smudged and her sweatpants messy with flour smudged into them. She smelt fucking intoxicating.

My mind clouded with her, everything I inhaled, smelled, tasted it was all her. I knew she meant what she'd said earlier. But if I couldn't reach her emotionally, I'd take this. I'd let her take me physically.

My eyes landed on her chest as she leaned into me, waiting for me to unclasp her bra. I slid my hands around her, unclasping it and letting it fall to the side of the bed. We both groaned as she pressed her chest to mine, lifting her hips before sliding them back down.

I rolled over, getting on top of her as she inhaled. She fumbled with the belt on my ripped jeans as I slid my hands around the waist band of her sweatpants. Our hands working eagerly to rid the clothes that blocked us from feeling each other. I needed to feel her.

I felt myself almost growl in annoyance when I couldn't drag her sweats down because of the way we were placed and she smirked in response, that there made me want to fuck her into oblivion. Which was exactly what I planned to do.

She pushed me to the side, standing up and sliding her sweats down her curvy figure, slowly, almost tortuously slow. I felt my eyes narrow, my head filled with lust and my body.. well my body reacting. I took my jeans off and was left in my boxers as she was in her underwear. Red. Lacy. Thong.

Fuck My Life.

She knew exactly how much of a temptress she was being, a permanent smirk on her face as she swayed her hips making her way a little closer, teasing me. I slipped my hands around her waist and grinned when she slammed onto my chest. "Are you sure?" I mumbled, our foreheads pressed together.

"Fuck yes." She grinned, that's my girl. I smiled like a fucking idiot when she said that. She tilted her head, throwing her hair over one shoulder (it drove me fucking wild) before saying "don't fall in love with me." She stated before kissing me, I didn't have a chance to tell her it was too late. I hadn't even fallen. Id fucking jumped.

Her lips teased mine, I couldn't help but smirk at her little games. She was so perfect. A fucking dream. I slid my tongue into her mouth feeling her respond, almost immediately. She leaned her head back as I peppered kisses around her neck, spending an extra minute when I heard her moan.

"I need you now." I mumbled, my voice heavy and dripping with lust. Heavy, heavy lust. She nodded eagerly as I slid down her body, lowering my head down and gripping her gorgeous lacy thong with my teeth and sliding it down her legs, my teeth brushing past her heat as I did it. I could hear her gasps and squeals and it only encouraged me further.

I slowly lowered my head down to her heat, my lips shadowing her as she leaned upwards, thrusting her hips as high as she could. I chuckled as her eyebrows furrowed in annoyance. I pressed my lips against her feeling her intake a breath sharply. Her hands found their way into my hair as she pressed my further into her, writhing underneath me as I pleasured her with my mouth and my fingers.

"Fuck Elliot. Don't stop" she moaned as I traced circles with my thumb, feeling her legs shake as she bit her lip so hard I could see blood pour out. "You taste so fucking good" I whispered, my breath fanning her heat and she looked at me with sheer need. I licked her again while maintaining eye contact seeing her not break it once. Stubborn girl.

It wasn't long before her legs trembled on either side of my head and her hands tugged harder at my hair that she reached her peak. A series of moans leaving her swollen sexy ass lips as I grinned at her heavy breathing. "You weren't even that good." She sighed breathlessly, a cheeky smile on her lips.

I felt my excitement completely come to a halt when I realised. "I don't have a condom." She rolled her eyes before saying "I would've stabbed you if you came here expecting something. I'm on the pill. Now make a move before I change my mind." She threatened, but the look in her eye told me she wasn't going to anytime soon.

I pulled my boxers off, seeing her grin as she took me in. She made me feel on top of the fucking world. Mount Everest ain't got shit on me.

She bit her lip as she slid her hand towards me. I slowly stopped her before telling her "you don't have to." I don't know why i was all of a sudden kind of fucking nervous. I wanted her to enjoy it, to enjoy me. I didn't want her to feel forced or pressured at all.

She scoffed. "I know that."
I loved this girl. So much.
Her confidence.
Her attitude.
Her fucking underwear.
Jesus.

I felt my head lean back as she stroked me, she pulled away and I opened my eyes. What I saw next made me almost come right there. Her tongue slid all over her hand before she brought it back down to me.

My god.

I pressed myself onto her, letting her feel me. Sliding it up and down her slit, I began pressing my cock into her. She took me in with a small gasp, her eyes on me the entire time. Her legs were around my waist and my head was buried in her neck, inhaling her. I gave her a second to adjust, letting her make the first move.

My heart was beating like a fucking drum, I was a mess. Being inside her felt like a dream, not even in the dirty way. Simply because she was the girl I was deeply and madly in love with. Borderline obsessed with and having her underneath me, moaning my name while pressing her lips to my ear, worshipping her body.... Felt like a dream.

And I continued worshipping her until we fell asleep, her arm swung over my chest and her head nestled in my neck. She was too tired to move, otherwise I'm sure she would've jumped five feet away.

HOW DID I DO?
I THINK I'M PRETTY GOOD LMAO
ANYWAY, IDK WHEN THE NEXT UPDATE WILL BE BUT THIS WAS A VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL.... HOPE U ALL ENJOYED YOURS! IF U DIDNT ILL KILL WHOEVER IS RESPONSIBLE💋💋💋

LOVE U ALL!!!!