7.

Maya's POV:
I got out of bed, the house silent. I sighed realising my 'mom' was probably out doing whatever it was she did out with her creepy friends. Sometimes I wished I had a Gia, a little sister I could talk to and protect? Anyways Elliot and Rue were passed out, Rue next to me on the bed and Elliot on the floor.

Rue's Narration will be in this font for future references
Now I probably was passed out after the drug bender we all went on last night I'm not so sure about Elliot though. Anyways, Maya was a single kid. Adopted by an unfit mother. One who decided a little too late she'd made a mistake and wasn't ready for raising an abandoned kid with severe mental health issues.

I walked to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. I chugged it down, feeling slightly more refreshed. I sat down on the couch, a throbbing headache, paining my skull. I felt exhausted and I had barely lifted a finger.

Maya was a smart girl,  good grades without even trying type smart. But she was stubborn, when she was in denial that was it. I knew why she felt exhausted, it was the depression. Spending time with her and Elliot, I gathered two things, 1. We were all inseparable addicts ready to throw anything away over a temporary high and 2. Maya Valentine Cole was growing attached to Elliot. I'm sure you can see why someone with attachment issues would struggle growing attached to someone as fucking cool as Elliot.

Elliot woke up not long after me, he noticed my weird mood and played a funny song while me and Rue tried our hardest not to laugh, but it was impossible when it was Elliot doing it. We spent our Saturday eating bowls of fruit loops and watching Game of Thrones which Kat had pestered us to watch.

I grabbed Rue's hand and brought it to my lips pressing a soft kiss onto the back of her hand. She smiled at my affection as she kissed mine back, I missed her and I was really fucking glad I texted her back. Then I turned to Elliot who had a grin on his smug face knowing it was his questioning that lead me to do it. I pinched his cheeks giggling, as he frowned. Leaning my head against his shoulder I felt tonnes better.

I was not jealous of Elliot and Maya. I couldn't be anyway, me and Maya had a solid friendship before the Jules thing happened last year and all that other extra stuff.. me and Maya we were like fucking soul mates. We were in love just not like that. It was always me and her against the world and then Jules came and I fell harder than I'd ever fell. And me and Maya changed. I missed her but she deserved a friend like Elliot and no matter what I felt, I couldn't sabotage this for her.

"I'm gonna order pizza." I smiled hopping off the bed and making my way towards the living room. The phone rang before I could even make a call so I answered it confused at the number I was familiar with. "Fez?" I asked. "You back on your bullshit? Are you serious maya?" He raised his voice, clearly bothered. "What the fuck are you talking about?" I asked playing dumb. "Don't fucking lie what drugs are you taking?" I hung up before he could go on his long, hypocritical speech about me throwing my life away.

While Maya went to call the pizza place me and Elliot spoke. He told me he was worried about Maya, she was sleeping at crazy hours in the morning and waking up late in the afternoon. He used the word "insomnia" along with some other long winded bullshit. I told him, this is how it's always been, what do you expect from an addict. I told him id speak to her but in all honesty I didn't want to, I knew Maya, this wasn't a conversation that would go smoothly especially not with addict Maya. Any addict you'll ever meet will have two personalities. The person they are when they're on drugs and the person they are when they're not. Unfortunately me and Maya were quite unfriendly when we were on drugs.

I rolled my eyes at Fez before going back in the room. "Thank god this guy was talking nonstop it's like you're Daenerys and he's Jason fucking Mamoa" Rue joked. I laughed before looking at Elliot. "So my moon and star's, you wanna be a lamb and grab us some drinks?" I smirked. He laughed to himself as he stood up, making his way past me and whispering "of course" past my hair.

This is like a tester of what I meant with the narrations also thank you @MrsBexMcCall and @Alexandraa09876 for the sweet birthday messages ur lil cuties!! Ty for the votes & comments too u angels u made my day!! 💘💘 I'll try and upload tonight again or tomorrow hehehehe