14.

Maya's POV:
My phone buzzed in my lap as I sat in my bathroom, staring at the pregnancy test I took for fun. It was negative. I grabbed my phone, taking a look at my notifications.

Elliot - hey, can I come over?

I replied swiftly with a "sure" just because he apologised didn't make things all okay again. Elliot wanted to know what happened but he knew I owed him no explanation.

After about half an hour into my naruto binge, the doorbell rang. I jogged downstairs and answered the door seeing him stood there with a blunt behind his ear. I left the door open before running back up, me and my mom hadn't spoken since our argument and honestly I didn't care.

"How was Wednesday?" Elliot asked, referring to the day me, maddie, fez, Kat, Lexi, Ethan and McKay all took a road trip to a cliff site and hung out. Ethan's family owned a lake house near the cliff site so we visited but we didnt want to stay the night. Well couldn't because of school and college.

"Good." I replied my eyes glued to the screen as I stuffed fruit loops into my mouth. Elliot moved beside me on my bed, watching with me. After about twenty minutes of quietly watching naruto Elliot turned to me and said "it sounds fucking weird but I really miss when it was just us hanging out nonstop yknow?"

I looked over to him and as calmly as possibles replied with "you not having fun hanging out with Rue and Jules the little trio you are?" I sounded a little bitter but only because I felt slightly replaced by Jules.

He sighed knowing this could go two ways, an argument or .. a conversation he wasn't ready to have. "Maya what do you want me to do? Please tell me it's fucking weird between us. We don't talk. We don't get high I mean-"

I turned around after pausing the show. "Oh so I need to get high for you to enjoy my company?" I was out of pocket but I didn't give a shit.

"I never said that. I miss you but if this is how it's gonna be I'll just leave you alone." He mumbled. I looked him dead in the eye and said "okay."

He sighed in frustration and inside I was giggling, there was something about being a bitch and knowing you're right that really made me feel good you know?

"I really don't want to" he whispered. I hid my smirk well, I was one arrogant son of a bitch. "Then don't." As I spoke there was tension between us, I was sober. Maybe paranoid because I hadn't smoked a single thing all day.

He leaned forward, pressing his lips to my cheek. "Do you love that fezco guy?" He asked softly. "Why does it matter?" I asked back.

"Just answer it" he murmured. I shook my head, closing my eyes as I felt him get closer. "I know you think I like rue or Jules or even both but I can promise you no one compares to you. I don't need you to be high for me to enjoy your company, I just need you to trust me. Because Maya I fucking swear no one makes me feel the way you do." He mumbled before pressing his lips to mine. I kissed him back. Was I stupid? God.

He kissed me slowly before pulling me closer to him and mumbling in between kisses. "I hate being away from you" I smiled I couldn't fucking help it. Honestly there were bigger issues in the world like Nates dad fucking little kids or Cassie potentially fucking Nate, I didn't have proof to accuse but I had a gut feeling.

"The only reason I was hanging out with them was because I'm scared of screwing things up between us you know? We're addicts, I know it isn't a good idea." He said into my hair as we lay in each other's arms, Naruto becoming background noise.

"I don't want us to be boyfriend and girlfriend right now Elliot," I whispered.
"We'll do things exactly how you want to do them, but on one condition." He smirked. I nodded upwards silently asking what.
"I get to act like your boyfriend at least. Kiss you and hold your hand in public." He grinned.

"Everyone's going to start asking questions, let's just keep it private for now." I replied quietly. The minute people see something good, they try and ruin it. I was in no position to be pissed off by people trying to ruin what we were going to have.

He pressed his lips to my head. "Wanna go to that party tonight?" He mumbled. I pulled my phone out and texted Maddie to see if the girls were all going, she replied quickly with a "fuck yeah and we'll see u there bitch "

"Yeah just lemme get ready" I replied before getting up and making my way to my closet. Elliot lay back on my bed, his arms behind his head as his hands supported it, watching me.

I stripped to my underwear and threw on a dress Maddie had given me for my birthday last year, it was her style completely but I wanted to wear something different

Elliot wolf whistled, as he wooed. "Give me a spin?" He asked as I spun around smiling. He clapped loudly like a Neanderthal making me laugh. "If you wanna change I still have some of your clothes here from last time." I said, he swung his legs over the bed, throwing his blunt in the trash and kissing my cheek. "Of course my lady" he joked.

I threw him his clothes as he stripped in front of me, it doesn't sound sexy but when a guy who just confessed his feelings for you, strips in front of you while making eye contact? It's fucking hot. He pulled his ripped jeans up and threw on a hoodie. Then made his way over to me.

"You look so fucking good right now" as his hands slid around my waist and his head fell to my neck. He pressed soft, wet kisses all over my neck as if he couldn't keep his hands off me and I loved every second.

"Let's go before we end up doing something that might require for you to take a pregnancy test forreal." He mumbled as we both chuckled and walked out.

WHO DO YOU GUYS WANT MAYA TO BE WITH?!

I'm sorry but I think it should be Elliot simply because he doesn't beat around the bush, he likes her and he's going for it. Next chapter will be the party I was dying at all the comments this morning. Especially the ones when Elliot asked Maya if she is busy or not yall are so funny 😭😭😭

overnight we're getting bigger and bigger!!! I hope you guys liked this chapter :)) I'll be uploading a little more soon;))