5

Maya's POV:
Me and Elliot had grown closer, at one point we got so high we slept for two days straight. I was happy. Me and Rue still hadn't spoken since New Years but she'd texted me, I was yet to respond.

"Come sit with me." Elliot smiled, I made my way towards him, a blunt in between my fingers. I sat down leaning my back against the wall, just opposite him. We stared at each other while he strummed his guitar. "What happened with you and Rue?" Did I forget to mention she had also formed a friendship with Elliot?

"If you called me over to play therapist, I may as well head home now." I rolled my eyes. He shook his head. "You guys are best friends what's up with all the avoiding?" He questioned, his lips holding his blunt between his teeth. I stood up getting ready to leave before he leaned his head back. "My bad, I'll stop." He mumbled and I shook my head. "It's cool. I'm heading home anyway." I muttered.

He stood up and walked over to me. Taking my blunt out of my fingers, he pulled me in for a hug. "I'm sorry. You don't wanna talk about it cool let's eat ice cream sandwiches and watch something." He offered. I grinned pulling his cheeks to the side watching him roll his eyes. "Right under my thumb." I mumbled jokingly before he replied "you have no idea"

As we entered the midpoint of The Shining I pulled my phone out of my pocket and going into mine and Rue's chat.

bbyrue - hey ik I was an asshole at school im really sorry.
bbyrue - can we hangout i fucking miss you
bbyrue - Jules said she spoke to you. I've been looking around. I wish I spent New Years with you as well as everyone else.
bbyrue - damn u really mad
bbyrue - let's get high.

I scanned her millions of messages before responding.

Maya - miss you too. Me and Elliot are hanging out rn wanna join?
Maya - there's drugs involved.

She replied within seconds

bbyrue - omw😘

I smiled contently before showing Elliot the screen. "Well well playgirl actually sucked up her pride." He joked. I nudged him before saying "addicts stick together" he smiled before we went back to the movie giggling waiting for rue to arrive.

I LITERALLY CANNOT REPLF TO
COMMENTS!! My email wont link and ik this chapter isn't the best but this is the start of a beautiful friendship :)
Next chapter will be an Instagram post maybe idk
Ps
I read comments I just can't reply so yes! @mrsbexmccall I agree Elliot is a top pick;) keep me updated on what u want to see!!!!