Rest easy beautiful boy

Despite the character he played, the charm he displayed on camera and the ability to make us all smile, Angus Cloud was a human

Despite the character he played, the charm he displayed on camera and the ability to make us all smile, Angus Cloud was a human. A deeply pained individual, especially in his last few weeks on this planet. The media is swarming with news articles, "Euphoria star dead at 25" These disgust me. Angus was a person. Just like you and me. His death should not be defined by a mere character he played on screen. I hope we can do better. Please in this time, value your loved ones, tell them you love them, spend time with them. Everything else is meaningless if you don't have love. Please look after yourselves. I love you all so much. If you are hurting, remember you are never alone. You mean so much to others, you mean so much to me. I am a stranger on the internet who writes silly stories, but I am always a friend and confidant for anyone who needs it. So if you feel low, reach out, speak to someone, don't go quietly. Let us all learn something from this.

And to Angus, I hope you are at peace, I hope you are resting with your father. You were a light in this dark world, we are eternally grateful to have witnessed your come up, I just wish you got to relish in it longer but I know the loss of your father was a pain too overpowering to bare. We hope you were embraced by your father as you entered the celestial gardens. The fans love you forever.

Suicide Helplines are available online at all times, if you or someone you know is struggling, please contact a professional and receive help. You owe it to yourselves. I'm always here if anyone needs to talk. I love you all immensely. Stay safe my loves.

- Your friend, the author.