26

Maya's POV:
"You're fucking disgusting." I muttered as Elliot and Jules sat in front of me and Fez in my room. They'd asked if they could come speak to me, I was more than happy talking thinking they were just worried about Rue. Turns out they were fucking.

Maya was piiiiissed. And rightfully fucking so, she had my back. Knowing that was warming, I was kind of glad she had made them both feel like shit you know? It made me feel like someone actually understood.

"I can't believe you'd do that to Rue." I spat. I was beyond shocked, how could they? Elliot wasn't making eye contact, his head in his hands as he moved away from Jules slightly. I scoffed at how he was acting. "Get out." I said as Fez sighed behind me, he got up and grabbed Elliot and looked at Jules. "You ain't hear her? She said get the fuck out." He mumbled as Elliot looked at me apologetically. They just looked fucking stupid right now.

After Fez practically forced them out he sat back down on my bed. He kicked up his feet as I sat opposite him. "Can you believe that?" I asked incredulously. He shook his head, taking the blunt from off his ear and placing it in his mouth.

"Elliot came in and fucked everything up. I mean Rue and Jules were happy. And why the fuck would she sleep with him? If you wanna fuck guys cool but why Elliot?" I asked, angrily. Fez looked at me, stressed. That's all we had been feeling. Fucking stressed.

Maddie was fucking right about Elliot that piece of shit. Leslie had been super supportive of Rue, well she tried. Rue was her usual aggressive self and I was trying my best to understand but I felt for Gia and Les.

As me and Fez were sat there My phone began ringing, it was Rue. I picked it up immediately.

"Rue?" I asked
"Jules told my fucking mom." She screamed, her voice shaky as I clenched my jaw at the thought of Jules. "Told your mom what?" I asked, worried. "That I'm doing fucking drugs Maya what else?!" She screamed.

I sat down, completely fucking gobsmacked. Holy fuck. "I just got in a fight with mom and Gia. I'm on my way to the fucking hospital Maya they were here." She spoke into the phone without taking a breath. She was panicked. "Who was there Rue?" I asked quietly. She took a deep breath before saying "fucking Elliot and Jules and I said a whole bunch of fucked up shit I need you right now."

"I'll be there okay, I fucking promise you I'll be there."

And that's what I did, I went to the hospital, I sat beside Leslie as they admitted Rue, I comforted Gia and did my best to console and protect them. They were more my family than anyone else in this shitty town. And Rue needed her family right now.

As I got admitted, I could see Maya with my mom. Gia. And my heart fucking broke, with every last bit of dignity. I was fucked.

"Thank you for coming but you should go home baby, get some rest and we'll call you okay?" Leslie said, pulling me in for a hug. I hugged her back tighter, inhaling as I nodded. "Tell her i'll be back soon?" I mumbled and she nodded, a small, defeated smile on her face.

When I got home, my mom was sat across from Elliot with a cup of tea in her hands. She stood up nodding towards Elliot and saying "says he needs to 'talk'" she exaggerated before going into the kitchen. I rolled my eyes before sitting down and looking down, rubbing my forehead with my hands. I couldn't fucking stand the guy right now.

"Listen I shouldn't of said or done anything. I liked Rue just the way she was and I fucked that up." He mumbled and I barely let him finish before cutting in. "See this is why your fucking stupid. Rue is an addict Elliot, liking her just the way she was doesn't mean SHIT. This isn't even about you guys telling Leslie." I spat as he closed his eyes momentarily.

"I fucked up." He stated. I scoffed, again. "You fucked up? This is beyond that Elliot. You fucked Rue's girlfriend, your supposed best fucking friend? Yeah you slept with the girl she's in love with." I almost screamed, my voice was getting louder and louder with every comment. "Is this really about them? Or is it about us?" He asked.
"You're an asshole." I said, looking at him with disgust, I could feel my lip twitching, eager to cuss him out even more.

"This isn't about me or you or fucking Jules. This is about Rue, she feels so betrayed right now and it's YOUR fault. You did this to her." I shouted and he stayed sitting as I got up and leaned close to his face. "You fucked up worse than you could possibly imagine." I said. He looked me in my eyes before replying. "How's fucking Fez going for you? Huh? I mean look I know he was your dealer so you might even get a few Xannies after am I right?" I didn't even let him keep going before slapping him.

Immediately I saw him regret what he'd said, but he was an addict. He still needed his fix. So as I felt a tear slide down my cheek he didn't flinch. He moved back slightly. "You and me, we're fucking nothing. I want you to go home and never speak to me or Rue ever again. Do you understand?" My voice shaky. I shoved him as he didn't reply. "Do you fucking understand me?!" I shouted, he stumbled further back before making his way out of my front door, and leaving.

IDK HOW I FEEL ABT THIS UPDATE?! BUT ZENDAYAS ACTING NEVER FAILS TO IMPRESS ME. I LOVED THIS EPISODE. I MIGHT BE A LITTLE INACTIVE IM SORRY I AM TRYING BUT SCHOOL AND EVERYTHING IS CRAZY STRESSFUL!
LOVE YOU ALL READERS<33