34

Maya's POV:
I woke up in Elliot's bed, immediately recognising it after all the time I'd spent in his room. I turned a little to my left only to find him laying on his back with his arm behind his head for support, while I lay with his two pillows. As I should. His other arm was resting on his torso, his hair in his eyes. I slipped out of the bed and began grabbing my bag and my coat when Elliot mumbled "text me when you get home." I stayed silent, making my way out of his room and going downstairs and out the front door.

Maya felt good. As much as she hated to admit it, she felt fucking amazing. She'd missed Elliot a lot and she knew right now she was the one in control. He was going to be at her beck and call like fucking usual. I still hated Elliot. For what he did to Maya. I hated him for fucking me over. But I also hated him for being there for her whenever I couldn't.

I made my way home on foot, since Elliot had drove us back and I got a ride from Rue yesterday morning. As I was walking I texted my mom asking if her and her prostitute were done fucking.

Me - mom has bundy left yet?

Mom - yep kicked him out in the morning.

Me - interesting arrangement

Mom - shut up smart ass.
Mom - still need to discuss your foul mouth.

I found myself too fucking funny. I was also smiling because it was kind of nice getting along with my mom. Even though tomorrow we'd probably back at each other's throats again. Before I could lock my phone and continue listening to music, my phone buzzed again but I ignored it, letting my music play.

When I did eventually get home, mom was sat in her usual spot on the couch, with her legs tucked to her side, clutching a cup of tea in her hands. I smiled as she stopped me. "Wanna watch?" She offered and even though I wanted to just go back to sleep in my own bed, I sat down and watched with her.

And hour into the show I got a text from Elliot.

Elliot - you home?

Me - yes and you're interrupting Kardashians so go away.

Elliot - my favourite is Kim.
Elliot - have fun:)

Me - no one gives a shit
Me - shut up.

Elliot's POV:
She could be as mean as she wanted, I was getting a response out of her and that was enough. I loved her personality, I loved that her heart was so guarded because that taught me that she wasn't stupid. She was the hardest person to get close to and that made me happy. Also being close to Maya taught me she wasn't the best at communicating. I didn't give a shit though. She was perfect. Hearing her speak and seeing her type made me fly over the fucking moon considering all I'd got from her was silence. And from someone who doesn't shy away from arguments and fights, the silent treatment terrified me. It made me think she would never forgive me. Part of me believed she was still struggling. But that was a step up from a solid no, so I'll take it.

Of course you would take it. Cuz you're such a little bitch for Maya. I hate you.

Maya's POV:
"This Kourtney is a character isn't she!" My mom smiled, I cringed in all honesty, I cringed until I laughed. "I like Khloe." My mom stated as she sipped her tea and I nodded because I liked her too. To an outsider this may have been just general conversation while watching TV. But to me, it was more than that. It was effort. And effort was all I ever wanted, from anyone.

Fez - u can do better.

I ignored Fez's text because it kind of pissed me off. I knew Rue would tell him without second guessing it, but he never gave me a chance to even explain that I'm not dating Elliot. Being his friend was fucking casual. It was different to being friends with anyone else only purely because I wasn't affectionate with him. Being affectionate meant something else will Elliot.

She was right. I also can admit if I knew they'd fucked, I would've never told Fez. His possessiveness fucking skyrockets whenever they have a moment of weakness. Fez was the type of dude to not hear a single thing you've got to say, just run with whatever he's found out until he's fucked up and said something he shouldn't of.

I turned my phone off and sat with my mom, talking, occasionally laughing and just hanging out. I decided to text Elliot not long after because I was bored and everyone else was sort of ghost.

Me - mom kicked bundy out this morning

He replied almost instantly.

Elliot - No shit, why?

Me - ever heard of one night stands?

Elliot - go mom!

Me - ew.

Elliot's POV:
My stomach was burning when she text me, I was in a shit ton of pain after coming off those fucking drugs. But I didn't care. She'd texted me first.

Me - I missed you.

I turned my phone off after sending it knowing she probably wouldn't reply to that one. In truth, I had missed her more than anything. Jules needed someone that day, the same way I did. And that was a combination for fucking disaster. I only wanted Maya. It was making me fucking crazy, it clouded my vision, it fogged up my mind and it influenced my life in ways I couldn't even believe.

I mean.. I'd been sober for like I don't know three weeks or something. I'd built a friendship with Chris McKay also which was kind of cool. He knew how I felt about Maya and I knew he cared enough to hear me out.

I felt my phone buzz underneath me and picked it up.

Maya - You're gross.

It made me grin until I swiped my hand across my face feeling my heart overload with feelings for her.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep with one thought in my mind, Maya Cole was the only person on this planet who I would live for.

first update of the dayyyy
Happy Valentine's days my loves!!! Sending you all kisses and hugs :)
Comment or message me and tell me all about your days because I'd love to hear about them!
Planning on updating more later, or at least I'll try. Enjoyyyy
& as usual ... until next time 💕

(Was saving this post for valentines but I love u all too much) 💕