27.

Maya's POV;
It had been almost 2 weeks since me and Elliot had spoken. I could barely look at him or Jules, they fucking disgusted me. As I made my way to my next lesson I stopped by Gia's locker. "Hi Maya" she mumbled quietly as I hugged her. "Hi baby" I smiled softly as she pulled her books out. "These are for you." I said, pulling out the multipack of snickers I had in my bag, her favourite. A small smile tugged her lips up as she took the packet.

"Thank you" she said, gratefully as I brushed it off and kissed her cheek before making my way over to Maddie and Kat. "Maya help me convince Maddie to calm the fuck down right now" Kat exclaimed, pulling me closer and throwing her arm around me. "why what happened?" I asked, that's when Maddie unleashed. Her pure anger evident through the way her lips were pulled into a tight line, eyebrows furrowed and her hands clenched into fists at her side.

"I'm so fucking mad right now" Maddie spat, I immediately grabbed her hand and questioned what was wrong, not expecting her answer. "Cassie is a fucking snake, she's been sleeping with Nate since New years, Rue told me." She ranted. I gasped when she said new years, wow. I pulled her into a tight hug as she mumbled murderous things against my shoulder.

"as much as you might be pissed off right now, I know you're hurting too, Maddie you have every fucking right to be mad right now. Every, right. But please don't do something you'll regret." I somewhat pleaded, Maddie was one of my best friends, but her anger was something I'd be fucking terrified of if I was Cass. When she was angry, it was sort of like that was all she could see, bright fucking red. Kat nodded in agreement before Maddie spoke.

"I want to murder her. Like actually fucking murder her" Her voice was stone cold, I guess Cassie was a goner. she was a snake if I was being honest and not just because I was close to Maddie, it was slimy behaviour, kind of like Jules and Elliot. "what about Nate?" Kar questioned and Maddie didn't even hesitate before responding. "I have a few plans."

My god, this was going to be one for the books. I was honestly still really fucking concerned about Rue. but now with all this drama... Jesus. "If it helps Mads, Jules and Elliot fucked." I stated, probably sounding very unbothered when in all honesty I was. Maddie's mouth dropped as Kat gasped clutching onto me. "oh my god what a fucking asshole" Kat said, Maddie walked closer to me before wrapping her arms around me, "You're the only person in the fucking world who understands me right now" and I smiled a small soft smile as we both chuckled dryly with Kat comforting us both.

What was my life?

As I let the question ponder, we walked to our lessons making plans, I was pretty drained. I somewhat felt pretty alone, I couldn't describe it, but I just felt really fucking alone. As I overthought my lack of friends, my phone buzzed.

Fez- Hope ur gd

Simple but sweet. I responded straight after, Fez was a good friend but being around him made me realise how badly I'd fucked up ever getting on drugs. And although I was well aware of that, a part of me felt it would be way easier if I just started using again. But I knew better than that.

After school I was at Kat's, talking to her about her and Ethan and how she needed to grab life by the balls. if he wasn't giving her butterflies or being lovey enough, she needed to call it quits. It was my pep talk which lead to her texting Ethan and asking him to meet up. While she did that, I slept in her bed. Like I'd said, my life wasn't exactly brimming with happy things or people or whatever. Sleep was me avoiding my depressing, sober reality.

That was until a rat named Elliot interrupted my escape however when he decided to show up at Kat's house. I walked outside seeing him stood in the porch from Kat's window, his curly hair wet as rain poured down on us. "you wanna fuck Kat now? Is that why you're here?" I questioned with the bitchiest tone I could muster. "I want you to be my girlfriend" his tone bored and blunt causing me to scoff. "line of coke? molly? what is it this time? you're fucking crazy!" I shouted at him, my hair drenched, my clothes sticking to my body. He didn't even flinch, heavy bags under his eyes as he gazed into mine.

"I'm sober Maya." His voice weak, tired. I didn't care, I was angry, like Maddie. I felt betrayed for me. I felt betrayed for Rue and it hurt. "I'm only sober for you. I swear" his words slightly slurred. "you said you liked Rue just how she was right?" and he nodded. "You only liked the me that was high Elliot. You like Jules. You're just in denial because you know its wrong." I stated tiredly. He looked at me with pleading eyes before sighing. His jaw locked indicating he was getting frustrated.

"I don't like Jules. Don't tell me who I have feelings for. I'm sorry I said all that fucked up shit about you and Fez. I really fucking like you. I damn near had withdrawals when you weren't around me okay? I need you. You're good to me. so good." He was mumbling near the end, clearly experiencing withdrawals as we spoke. I shook my head, too stubborn I guess.

"if you don't like Jules you would've never fucked her. I hope you're few minutes of fun with her were worth it. I will never trust a word that comes out of your snake mouth again. I said this last time, don't come near me. And never, come near Rue again. Good luck on your sobriety, word of advice, I wouldn't count on Jules to help, she never did much to help Rue." I spat bitterly as my words struck a chord. I couldn't tell if he was crying or not because of the rain but I didn't care. I was done with him, Rue needed me. I'd made myself and my priorities clear so this time when I politely told him to stay the fuck away from me... He listened.

Hope you angels enjoy the update. I love you all sm!

Cant wait for the next ep, Still trying to balance everything and make time for this, feel free to spam hate if I ever slack, I always hated wattpad authors who would do that...

MWUAH, ur fav author:)