48

Elliot's POV:
Me and Rue made our way to school together, there was still a few students around wondering what the commotion was about. "She's going to be fine" Rue whispered, squeezing my hand as I nodded, staring blankly at the cops who were now making their way into the building.

"Is that Elliot?"
"God he looks rough."
"think they found her?"
"Cmon she's gotta be dead by now-"

The murmurs were cut off by the police officers loud voice, honestly I'm fucking glad because if he hadn't I would've smashed whoever said that into a fucking wall.

"Off the premises NOW. Unless you've been permitted, leave school property IMMEDIATELY." He spoke into the megaphone as me and Rue continued. "fucking permitted." Rue mumbled as I grunted in agreement.

I ignored the officer as I approached the school and made my way nearer to the entrance where he held his hand up. "Excuse me-" The asshole began before Rue cut him in.

"This is Elliot." She said confidently and his eyes wandered over me before he humphed and let us carry on. It was clear to me that she'd been in contact with these people still and was actually making an effort with them.

I felt kind of annoyed at myself seeing her co operate so easily knowing I didn't hold that same quality. I sat down at a random desk in a class I recognised to be English. It was empty apart from me, Rue, the same officer who yelled into the megaphone and-

Was that McKay?

He nodded in my direction and I nodded back still not entirely sure why he was here. "Right. She was taken here on school property. That is a definite. We have some camera footage in which we can see little to no prominent features of the male who did it. We are trying our absolute best and need your support now more than ever."

He carried on but I blocked most of his voice out. Yes we know she's gone. Yes it must've been on school fucking property. I knew all of this information and it meant nothing to me so until he said something worth listening to I'd block him out.

As I continued ignoring him Rue nudged me. "Mr Christopher McKay you have been in close contact with Miss Cole's mother have you not?" The officer asked as McKay nodded. My chest burned at the thought of McKay being involved in this as if he had suddenly taken my position as Maya's boyfriend. Jealousy of course.

"Her mom.. she just stays in bed. I tried to talk to her but she's made her decision." He said quietly. I looked at Rue confused before she mumbled in my ear, "She doesn't want anyone in or near their house unless Maya's been found. She doesn't want to hear all the unnecessary bullshit"

Well that makes two of us.

"We have a lead. Rue, we need more information from you about the last conversation we had. Right now it's important we know every last detail because if you think this Laurie is the woman whose behind this, we need solid evidence."

Laurie.
Who is Laurie?
the suitcase
the suitcase Rue took that Leslie flushed down the toilet
from a woman named Laurie
She took Maya
She took my Maya
Because of Rue
And me.
Fuck.

As I stood up abruptly the room went quiet, the officer whose name I still didn't know eyed me, McKay looked at me ushering me to sit back down and Rue tried to grasp my hand, I shook out of her hold and stormed out.

Maya got taken because of me.

"Elliot don't run from this okay. We fucked up yes but we're gonna get her back I fucking swear." Rue called behind me as she followed me. I turned around with a vicious step as I glared into her eyes.

"If shes dead. It's all our fucking fault Rue. Don't tell me it's gonna be fucking okay. We didn't just fuck up. We ruined someone's life. Actually not just Maya's we fucked it up for her mom, the fucking entire school loved her, hell even Ted gave two fucks about her and WE killed her."

I breathed heavily after my voice broke, entirely out of breath I took a step back as Rue closed her eyes. When she opened them seconds later she looked at me.

"She isn't fucking dead Elliot. You say that one more fucking time and you lose the last person whose on your side." She threatened.

I scoffed before shouting "I don't care who I lose! I lost the one person in this fucked up world who I cared about. Losing you wouldn't effect me in the slightest! I'm done."

I didn't mean it and she knew that. She was the only person who understood what I was dealing with. She nodded slowly, ignoring me entirely. "She is not dead." She said in a low tone.

"Now come and fucking co operate with those cops."

AM I RLLY BACK? HAHAHAHA I MISSED MY LIL BABIES TOO MUCH AND I FUCKING MISS EUPHORIA SO BADDDD ITS KILLING ME! I HOPE UR ALL OKAY MY LOVES IM GONNA TRY AND CONTINUE THE STORY AFTER MUCH THOUGHT AND IM ALSO THINKING OF STARTING A NEW ONE ABOUT A DIFFERENT FANDOM SO GO AHEAD AND PLS COMMENT A BUNCH OF IDEAS (e.g TVD, Any youtubers or tik tokers yall r obsessed with)  I DONT MIND

ANYWAY I LOVE U ALL TRILLIONS HOPE U ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER 💞💞💞💞💞💞💞