8.

Maya's pov:
I woke up absolutely baffled, immediately realising I was in Fezco's living room, on his couch with a blanket. I stood up and looked around only to find Ashtray leaning his head back against the wall with his eyes closed.

"Ash?" I was really fucking confused. His eyes slowly opened before he turned to me and said "fuck Maya. Fez is pissed." I rolled my eyes, becoming irritated because I had no idea what was going on. "Ash why am I here?" I asked.

His eyebrows furrowed "you don't even remember?" He questioned. I spotted my doc martens and threw them on, ignoring the aching pain of them, I was yet to break them in.

Jules was mad. Really mad. After eating pizza me, Maya and Elliot did the only thing we are good at, we got high. But this time we kept going, we didn't want to stop. I ignored every one of Jules' messages. I was spending time with Maya why was that such a bad thing? Well I'll tell you. It was bad because I made Jules my girlfriend on New Years. This was fucking bad. While I thought up ways to convince Jules I was going to stop doing drugs, Maya was at Fez and Ash's place. This was because we all had the bright idea of egging Nate Jacobs' car. Let's just say things got a little fucking crazy. But Fez wasnt happy. Now I'll admit im not the most reliable source but I'll still try. Fez has some weird protector complex. With me because we are fucking family. But with Maya? I don't know. They were fucking all throughout summer. Maya got super attached but Fez was scared, he knew the shit he got up to wasnt safe and if motherfuckers like mouse knew of Maya she'd be a dead girl. He was attached too but before he could even admit it he realised he was putting her in danger. Fez has a big ass fucking heart, if I was in that situation I'd be selfish and take the girl. But he wasn't willing to do that to Maya. So he left her.

"I think you might wanna stay" Ash muttered. My eyes shot to his as I asked why. His response was "Fez is on his way home, don't you wanna know how you ended up here?" He looked at me confused as if he didn't recognise me. Dramatic much. "I don't care. Also you might wanna hide the girl a bit better before lexi sees." I nodded towards the door that was slightly open. Strands of blonde hair seeping through. Could fez be anymore of an ass?

Our way of nursing each other after jules left me and fez left her was... to ignore it. To do everything in our power to pretend nothing was wrong. My response has always been drugs and that continues now. I'm just fucking terrified Maya might be going too crazy. Her tolerance is growing daily and I really want here to get help. Only problem is she'll only do it if I do it with her.

I made my way home, walking.. in doc martens. Brilliant. To be completely honest I wanted to see Elliot, see if he doesn't remember what happened, let him sing a song as we smoke ourselves into oblivion. But I decided against it. I pulled out my phone sending a text to our girls group chat.

Gays, addicts and sluts💘 (gc name;)

Maya - let's hang out everyone?

                                      Rue- I'm down

Kat - I vote bowling 🎳

                                 Maddie - me too bitches💋

Lexi - me 3 😊

                                  Jules - SO EXCITED :)

Cassie - I can't, sorry maybe next time 💕

I made a mental note to mention cassie's distance, we were all worried about her, I hoped nate had nothing to do with it because as I've said before Maddie will fucking kill her.

She was right. Maddie would kill Cassie, see maddie was going to love nate no matter what. Cassie was her best friend, I became suspicious just like Maya when I saw a blonde running to that fucking rat's car. Eh maybe it was the weed.

I'm trying to upload a base of a story (10 or more chapters) ASAP to try and begin building character development but I might slow down. I do wanna post as episodes come out so I can follow the storyline a bit. Until next time x