12

Maya's POV:

Elliot - you free?

I rolled my eyes, locking my phone before getting out of Fez's bed. The bed was empty, he was probably at the convenience store already. He'd left a bunch of things, toothbrush, body wash and a whole bunch of other shit he probably took off Faye. And a note.

I'm at the store take yo time getting ready. I'll be back in time to drop u off at school.
Fez.

I smiled at the note, scrunching it and getting into the shower with fez's clothes to wear once I was done. As I scrubbed my body, I thought about the day ahead. Trying to figure out how I'd deal with Elliot today.

"Yo Maya I know I said take your time but it's 9am let's speed it up player." Fez's voice rang out as I moisturised. I chuckled at his impatience before speeding up.

I sped out of the room with Fez as we picked up toast from the table. "Let's go let's go." He muttered, putting the heat on in his car. I was wearing fez's hoodie with Ash's shorts. Outfit was cold if you asked me.

"You should come see the auditions for lexi's play today." I muttered, tucking my hair into my hood. He hummed quietly before we spent the rest of the drive in silence.

When I got to school I made my way over to Maddie and kat. "Hey bitches" I mumbled before maddie threw her arms around me. She groaned into my arms, she was on her period.

As we walked down the hall, Elliot, rue and Jules stood by their lockers. Elliots face dropping slightly when he saw me. He quickly jogged over.

"Is it cool if we talk?" He asked, aiming the question at the group. "Maybe if you're not too busy making moves on rue-" Maddie started before I chuckled. "I'll be right back." I said to maddie and Kat, pressing my lips to their cheeks.

"What?" I asked Elliot. "Are you okay I mean you texted and then called but you seemed mad I don't know" he rambled.
"I'm fine." I stated.
"I know you're mad at me." He mumbled, I didn't disagree with him in fact that was the only statement he said that I did agree with.

"How can I make it up to you?" He asked, his eyes gazing into mine. I scoffed. "We aren't like .. boyfriend girlfriend. I don't care what you get up to." I stated. He sighed. "I'm sorry, I should of been there." He grabbed a hold of my hand pulling me into his chest. He slid his arms around me as I inhaled, letting him.

I was a fucking idiot.

"I'm so so sorry." He mumbled into my hair. I chuckled shakily. Maybe I was being crazy. It wasn't that bad. Then I realised, no I'm not crazy. "Yesterday was a really fucking bad day for me." I sighed, hearing him exhale. "Talk to me." He whispered.

Now this next move might've been an asshole move but I didn't care.

"I already spoke to Fez. I don't want to talk." I replied, he nodded understanding he deserved it. "You wanna play truth or dare?" He asked, offering a small smile. I rolled my eyes before saying "dare."

"I dare you to come out with me today. I wanna take you somewhere my moon and stars" he joked, a cheeky grin on his face. I rolled my eyes again before laughing. "Whatever." He smiled at my response.

Rue then approached me and Elliot with Jules. An awkward smile on her lips. "I'm an asshole." She started before I nodded. "I just thought, the drugs and stuff is getting too much. You're my best fucking friend Maya." Maybe if she hadn't said that I would've listened but what in the hypocrite addict was this?

"Are you serious? So it's cool when you and Elliot OD, use even after saying you won't buy I can't ?" I questioned my voice raising slightly. "I didn't mean that fuck" she replied. Jules stood quietly and in all honesty that bothered me more.

"Me and fez, we're worried." She mumbled. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "I'll stop when you stop. Judge me or join me I honestly couldn't give a fuck anymore Rue" I muttered before going back to Kat and Maddie.

THANK U FOR ALL TJE SWEET COMMENTS WE OFFICIALLY REACHED 1.64K READS ILY ALL SM!!!
AGAIN IM SORRY FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO RESPOND TO COMMEMTS ITS SUPER ANNOYING!!
Comment where you guys want the story to go<33 Ly all

Ps I kind of loved seeing Cal's background this episode and Elliot rlly gained personality we LOVE IT!