43

Maya's POV:
"You look excited." I smirked, knowing the reason why. Fez rolled his eyes sitting down a cookie hanging out of his mouth. "Man shut up." He mumbled.

"Is it to do with a certain gorgeous brunette's play...?" I teased. He let out a small smile and I grinned. We sat on either end of the couch, I leaned my head on my arm rest and he leaned his back against his.

As we sat in comfortable silence my phone rang, the caller ID read Elliot so I picked it up cautiously. "Hello?" His voice came out numbly.

"Hi."

"God I missed your voice."
I hated how easy it was for him to make me smile. Fez was too busy on his own phone to notice so I got up, making my way to the kitchen.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I am now."

That worried me probably more than it should've. Because that sounded like he wasn't okay before.

"Did something happen?" I asked.

I could hear him chuckle. "You worry too much. Everything's fine I promise."

I hated how I was still so mad about him and Jules. I inhaled trying not to think about it. Today was about Lexi, her play and making sure Maddie was okay.

"Do you want a ride to school?" He asked, referring to the play that was in a few hours. I shook my head like an idiot before remembering he can't see me.

"I'm going with Rue." I whispered before putting the phone in my pocket and going inside. Fez was getting ready to go home when he pulled me into a side hug. "I'll see you there." He smiled.

"Only if you manage to take your eyes of lexi." I grinned as he blushed. "And Maya." He said as I looked into his eyes. "Love you little player. Don't worry about Jacobs. I got my eye on him." He mumbled seriously making me warm. "Thank you. Love you too, now go!" I shooed as he chuckled, shutting the door behind him.

I jogged up the stairs and rushed my hair and makeup before running back down and putting my shoes and bag on. I pulled my phone from my dad jeans and got Rue's contact number up.

Me - U ready?

Rue - I'm outside by the sprinklers

Me - omw

I sighed before standing up and leaving a note on the side for my mom in case she wondered where I was. I walked outside and locked the door before smiling at Rue. Her hair in an effortless ponytail, hair shaping her face as she grinned back at me.

"Let's go see this fucking play." She said.

"I'm so excited." I said from the back of her bike. She chuckled in front of me before saying "I just wanna know if it's like Oklahoma." She joked as I laughed against her back. I clutched onto her rubbing my cheek against the back of her hoodie.

When we got there we immediately found Maddie and Kat waiting for us. I walked over pulling Maddie and Kat into my arms as Rue sighed before putting her long arms around us all muttering 'group hug'

We chuckled as we made our ways to our lockers. Rue walked to hers and me maddie and Kat stood at ours together. In walked Cassie and Nate making all three of us look at each other in shock.

"Well she certainly looks the part" Maddie joked as we chuckled into our lockers. I couldn't help but notice how weird Cassie had began looking. She looked nothing like herself anymore and it kind of surprised me.

We made eye contact for a split second, her eyes tired and narrowed into slits. I ignored her feeling kind of pissed at her attitude. She had no reason to be acting so crazy.

"Come on, Lex got us some good seats." Kat smiled as we all made our way into the theatre and sat down in our seats giggling as we waited, excited about what was to come.

I turned around and made eye contact with Elliot, before I could react I looked over and saw Jules a few rows down. I could see Elliot watching me watch her as he kept his eyes on me. Waiting for me to look back so he could greet me. But I didn't.

The trailer for the season finale made me want to cry.

I won't be updating as often as you can tell, sorry about that. I hope you guys are all doing well. x