38

Maya's POV:
My bed was empty when I woke up. I checked my phone to find that Elliot had texted me.

Elliot - Ur mom & Bundy wanted to make u breakfast so I slipped out
Elliot - didn't want it to be awkward
Elliot - Ur mom didn't see me

Me - thanks, I'll ttyl

Elliot - cool also took three brownies. They're fucking delicious.

Me - piece of shit

I smiled at the message before locking my phone and making my way downstairs. Sunday morning, a man cooking topless while my mother sat at the table with her head leaning on her palm. Ogling.

Ew

I cleared my throat letting them know I was there, smiling at how uneasy Bundy looked. "Good morning!" I said chipper, this was going to be fun.

"Morning Maya, sit down Ted'd making pancakes." She smirked. I nodded before looking over at Ted as I sat down. "I'm Maya. I'm your fuck buddies adopted daughter who just happens to hate men."

Bundy's eyes widened before he chuckled and put his hand forward. I shook his finger before getting up to wash my hands. "Jeez Laura you weren't lying when you said she's blunt." He grumbled. Ugh. God.

He was trying though, I wasn't going to be that grumpy teenager. Plus my mom looked actually happy with him here. So why not. I'd give bundy a chance. If he fucked up I'd probably need Maddie to cut his balls off.

I chuckled awkwardly as he placed a plate in front of me and my mom. "I actually need to have a word with her about her use of ... curse words." She pretended to grimace making me laugh. "As if, you love it!"

Bundy turned around sipping his .. whatever drink and grinning at us. Did he have kids too? What was this? Hm. I'd find out.

"Do you like Kardashians Theodore?" I asked. He stared at me completely lost, like a dog. "That's your name isn't it?" I asked and he nodded surprised. "Bit formal." He tried to joke but he looked concerned. I nodded before waiting for his answer.

He cleared his throat "Um I'll give it a go." He smiled as my mom sat down with her tea, tucking  her legs underneath her like usual. I sat on the recliner and Bundy said beside my mom, right next to her. Clingy Bundy, noted.

He watched as if it was some scientific mystery he needed to unravel. I rolled my eyes at the sight. "So Theodore." I started as his eyes shot to mine. "What is it you do?" I asked.

"I own a Dealership. Card." He nodded in response. Hm. Fairly decent income, hopefully big enough for me to have a fancy allowance.

I laughed to myself at the thought. Pocket money from my step dad. Jesus fucking Christ.

Me - he owns a dealership.

He replied seconds later.

Elliot - woah Bundy's rich?

Me - maybe. He made pancakes.

Elliot - Niceeee
Elliot - how'd it go?

Me - can't look at him the same since the shoes

We texted as the episode played. My mom was completely invested at this point and Bundy of course played along, willing to do anything to keep his spot warm in my moms bed. It was going fairly well, until I got a text from Rue.

Rue - Meet me. It's important.

OooooOoooOh what is it?!
Anyway how are u all?
I hope ur all good.
If not then....
Message me and we can swap sob stories ;)

Love you all... boat loads. <3

MWUAH💋💕

Until next time.....