Chapter (34.5): A special chapter

After a day of working awkwardly in the fields, Xie Lian came back to Puqi Shrine. His mind was still hazed. Then, Hua Cheng came in. The two seemed to be caught off guard, appearing surprised when they saw each other.

"Ah, San Lang. Have you finished?"

"Ah.. Yes."

Xie Lian wanted to strangle himself after asking Hua Cheng if he had finished. Didn't he just witness Hua Cheng finish planting three large fields all by himself? And, didn't Xie Lian come back to rest in the Puqi Shrine even though he had only finished a field because Hua Cheng had told him to rest? Xie Lian couldn't believe how he could ask such a question so shamelessly.

Then, in the midst of all the awkwardness, Wei Ying entered the shrine. He saw his two fathers looking away from each other. He immediately realized that the atmosphere was extremely awkward.

*Cough* "I think it's time. Shall we go now? It's going to be late if we continue on at this pace." Wei Ying said, breaking the silence.

Xie Lian, "Yes. Yes, we should go now."

Hearing this, Hua Cheng took out two red dice from his sleeve. "Shall we go then?"

Then, the three of them disappeared from the Puqi Shrine.

In Ghost City, the Paradise Manor.

The whole manor was engulfed in darkness. However, you could still detect some movement.

Xie Lian whispered, "Are all the preparations ready?"

Wei Ying answered in a similar whisper, "Yes, yes. It's all ready now."

Hua Cheng cleared his throat. "Then on the count of three."

"One..."

"Two..."

"Three..."

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHER!🎊🎊💐🎉💕🌸💮🌼✨✨"

With a bang, the lights were ignited and dozens of colorful confetti started to rain down from the ceiling. Wei Ying was standing in the middle of the crowd holding a big cake 🎂, and Xie Lian and Hua Cheng stood on either side of him. On one side of them were Feng Xin, Mu Qing and the three tumors; Pei Ming, Ling Wen and Shi Wudu. Then on the other side stood Yushi Huang with her black ox and Banyue with Pei Su. There were also the twins, Xiu Li and Xiu Si. Shi Qingxuan and Ming Yi were also at the party, although Ming Yi has already started eating.

And although it made no sense that they were here, [because the author invited them.😅😅🤭]

The twin jades of GusuLan, Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji, the siblings from YunmengJiang; Jiang Yanli and Jiang Wanyin, then the young master from LanlingJin, Jin Zixuan, are also here.

The maids and the guards were all standing behind them, some wearing party hats 🥳 and some holding balloons🎈🎈.

Wei Ying says with a big smile, "Sher-Guniang, Thank you so much for your hard work. Happy Birthday to you. 🎂"

Xie Lian also says with a smile, "Thanks so much to Miss Sher for helping the author with the proofreading work and editing work. We prepared a small celebration for you, today. I hope you enjoy it."

"Happy Birthday. The author appreciates your work." Hua Cheng says. Although he is only giving a smirk, his eye says he is enjoying the party. (ME TOO, ME TOO *shakes hand excitedly* -sher)