Dance!

Lady Rias!"

"She's awake, hurry up and..."

Momonga kept his eyes closed as he lied still, pretending to be asleep as the other side of the room burst in activity. 'Oh? The flasher-girl is awake. It's been... six hours?'

Keeping track of time while pretending to sleep wasn't easy, and Momonga didn't trust his luck enough to sneak in glances to a wall where the infirmary's clock hung. If someone saw him awake they'd start questioning him again about his 'mental state' and he still needed some time to ponder on the whole affair of him being where he is, what he is, and so on and so forth. At some point someone had changed Momonga's clothes from the battle-worn and smoke-smelling uniform to a hospital gown.

Fortunately it appeared that his caretakers-slash-jailors seemed to be content with letting his twitches and turns count as just bad nightmares, and not Momonga's emotion suppression activating again and again as Suzuki Satorou came to terms with the fact that his situation was most likely the following:

One: He was undead occupying a human body in what was equivalent to human player's starting zone

Two: The body he was occupying was likely a direct vassal of the faction's king, based off the doctor's words from before. Possibly a royalty or a noble.

Three: The moment anyone realized the 'host' was dead, or at least that's the conclusion Momonga had come to, the faction would likely seek his demise.

Four: The world he was in likely had multitudes of powerful beings who had the ability to teleport others at will and were capable of creating elaborate and long-term traps, not to mention likely had arrays of other game-breaking abilities he hadn't seen.

Five: And most importantly of all, all of it was likely real, as Momonga had attempted to log out quietly multiple times while he 'slept', to no avail. And the boobs he had fondled had definitely been real, so with the two facts he could fairly reliably degree that reality around him was indeed real.

Six: It was real for YGGDRASIL logic as well- he wasn't entered into the host body as Suzuki Satorou, a average salaryman, at least as far as he was aware, but as Momonga, his in-game avatar, and thus had access to spells and abilities associated with Momonga. He concluded that not only were skills and abilities from YGGDRASIL applicable, but also bosses, enemies and items who would likely also exist in this world.

'So, let's hear who the red-head is... if she was with me during that fight she's got to be someone from 'Issei's side. Perhaps a royal escort or something, based on her lack of clothing back then?' Momonga's ears picked up more steps from the outside and heard as the doors to the infirmary opened, accompanied by a pair of footsteps. 'Hm? The doctor and the nurse stayed to look over the redhead, so... who are these?'

"Ah, Lucifer-sama!"

Momonga froze.

'Luc- Lucifer? As in that Lucifer? The one from that Raid that broke entire raiding guilds, and who Ainz Ooal Gown managed to clear only because at the time we had the rare metal mine and could manipulate market enough to get practically unlimited health potions and buff items, and even then it took the whole guild and all our non-single use World items to beat?' Momonga resisted the urge to freeze as the very real monster outside his bed walked past it. 'If he's here, then we're in Hell, the christian mythos's afterlife for sinners, which likely means there's a living realm and the realm of God... ow, even thoughts cause damage? Alright, that makes sense and also explains why the name is taboo- don't speak the lord's.. ow, name in vain and so on...'